Looking for friends

Hi I have 100 pounds or so to lose, looking to connect with people for support and advise on the journey. I’m about to turn 40 and have lipodema and lymphedema which can make getting around difficult so need to get the excess weigh off.

Replies

• Krisydee
    Krisydee Posts: 100 Member
    Ill add you! :) but be warned.... I b*tch and complaint a lot on my wall about being hungry and about how my body is hurting lol
  • Latachanamom
    Latachanamom Posts: 3 Member
    Girl same secondary lymphedema from cancer and lympnode removal 4 years ago..
  • boredloser
    boredloser Posts: 119 Member
    Hey, I'm always up for more friends! I have about 100lbs to lose myself too. :-) I'll send you a request!
  • mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Anyone is always welcome to add me! I have about 48/58 more lbs to lose
  • BabyLovesToRun
    BabyLovesToRun Posts: 120 Member
    Feel free to add me! I mostly lift heavy weights. Am here daily to motivate!
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Im after more than just a MyFitnessPal friend. I also have lipodemia and do the low carb way of eating. I would like a accountable buddy instead. What way of eating are you using and is that a idea for us to motivate each other. I'm based in Australia
  • 23MJ88DBFan
    23MJ88DBFan Posts: 51 Member
    Hi! I'm 36 y/o, have a 40/50/50 weight loss goal and then tone & maintain. Definitely could use some support & motivation too because this will be a lifestyle change, let's get it girl!