Trim Healthy Mama???

Options
Hi everyone! I'm just starting trim healthy mama and would like friends doing the same for support and help with this! I have a long ways to go with weight loss but we all start somewhere!

Replies

• saphstone
    saphstone Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I (very half-heartedly) started in January....but my goal is to stay on plan for all of June. I've got a physical on July 1st and want to see how I do! I batch-prepped some sippers last night and am ready to go!
  • jennifersebastian
    jennifersebastian Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been up and down with my weight for my whole life. Always struggling with the same 15-20 lbs. I am 45, Mom of two. Trying to get fit and lose some weight, especially for an upcoming island trip in late June! So far, I love this program. Helps keep me accountable by recording all foods eaten. I think about it before I eat it because I know I have to write it down. Trying to weigh in on Friday mornings. Weekends are always a little more slack for me. Monday is get serious day! Trying to lose weight is not fun, but the rewards are HUGE. Keep thinking about how good we will all feel.
  • sunflowertimes
    sunflowertimes Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi THM friends! I have been on and off this plan for about 3 months. This week I am back on plan. Would love some friends and support doing the same things. Add me to your friend please! Let's show those stubborn pounds whose boss this summer!
  • pjfarm
    pjfarm Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been with THM since March 1. Great to meet you!!
  • mrsshields1
    mrsshields1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just getting started with thm this week. I'm super excited with most of the recipes I've tried:)
  • harrisfamilypdx
    harrisfamilypdx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the book and cookbook. How is it going for you all? Are you liking THM? Seeing results?
  • Kimeanb74
    Kimeanb74 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just received my books today! Please feel free to add me. I'm looking forward to this new journey
  • mrsshields1
    mrsshields1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been dabbling with thm. Still trying recipes, and trying to figure it out.
  • Kimeanb74
    Kimeanb74 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just got the books. Feeling a bit overwhelmed...feel free to friend me, maybe we can figure it out together ;)
  • parisforest
    parisforest Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs last year with thm. Love it. My problem is time. Im a teacher. Not much time for cooking during the school year. Glad to find some more thm on myfitnesspal.
  • l3long
    l3long Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have been doing THM for about 4 weeks. I had about 15-20 lbs to lose. I lost 5 right away and then plateaued. Looking for encouragement. I am 47 and about to become an "Empty nester" as my two kids both head to college this fall. I work as an educator and volunteer a lot so I am trying to figure out THM for the busy lifestyle. Feel free to friend me if you think we can encourage one another :-)
  • faiths13
    faiths13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Is anyone still doing it? Feel free to friend me.
  • celizabet
    celizabet Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just started THM, looking for friends to help keep me motivated!
  • mdneal2007
    mdneal2007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    In starting THM tomorrow and looking for people who are also following the plan. Friend me or message me
  • FitAstrophysicist
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been doing Trim Healthy Mama too!
  • workinprogress37
    workinprogress37 Posts: 24 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hi. I’ve been doing THM for about three years now. I have been struggling with staying on plan. But this past weekend it really serious about it and I lost 4 pounds. I also joined a gym and I’m really excited about the idea of making progress from here. I would also like to have some new friends so if you would like to add me that would be great!
  • workinprogress37
    workinprogress37 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have been doing THM for about 3 years. I’ve had trouble getting myself to stay on plan for a while now. But about a week ago I decided to get serious about it and I also joined a gym. This week I lost 4 lbs. I’m so excited!! I would love to have some friends that have THM in common, so feel free to friend me.