New...I need friends to help me out. Need to loose 60 lbs.

Options
Hello my name is Jessica. I am new at this dieting and working out. I have no clue where to start. Can someone please help me out. I need to loose at least 60 lbs. I use to been skinny back in school. I got married and had kids andgained a lot of weight. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Replies

• mandymiller1109
    mandymiller1109 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jessica,
    I just started as well. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am looking for all the support I can get.
  • mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I"m about to add you. Anyone else is welcome to add me as well. I need to lose between 48-58lbs. Already lost 27lbs
  • billyeann90
    billyeann90 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    mrsjhardin wrote: »
    I"m about to add you. Anyone else is welcome to add me as well. I need to lose between 48-58lbs. Already lost 27lbs

Ive lost 36 pounds and ideally would like to lose another 50
  • andreaen
    andreaen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jessica! Good job for taking the first step and getting on here! :D Feel free to message me if you need any help
  • janelleginnetto
    janelleginnetto Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jessica. This site is great, especially for those who don't know where to start. Best advice, buy a food scale and track accurately. That's the simple key to it! Good luck!
  • ajf12345
    ajf12345 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm also friendless lol could do with extra motivation and see what people are doing regards Adam UK