Keto friends

Options
gal4u2nv
gal4u2nv Posts: 17 Member
edited March 2018 in Motivation and Support
Looking for more keto friends to share and bounce food ideas to and from with...
[edited by mods]

Replies

• ErniesMom863
    ErniesMom863 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I’d love to connect. Just sent you a friend request.
  • handsignsmom5
    handsignsmom5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm not-so-new to MFP or Keto, but have a hard time sticking to it especially when it comes tracking foods that I know would really help me. Looking to connect for accountability & support.
  • zampaoki
    zampaoki Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been working on Keto for a month but have trouble keeping it under 20 net carbs. Would love to connect for accountability!
  • gal4u2nv
    Options
    I have been following a keto lifestyle for little over a year now, had a wee break and am just slowly trying to ease myself back into it again..... easier said than done ha!
  • gal4u2nv
    Options
    Ok so this is a little embarrassing...... I do not actually know how to add friends on MFP
  • Kristyz26
    Kristyz26 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would love to connect, send me a friend request. :smile:
  • gal4u2nv
    Options
    @Kristyz26 not actually sure how to add u ha..... sorry I’m a bit of a novice, can u add me x
  • TishMarie86
    TishMarie86 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’ve been doing keto for about a month but I try to stay under 50g a day. Typically average about 30-35. Would love to be able to share ideas and recipes! I’m currently averaging about 2lbs a week of weight loss. Tonight I made some sausage, egg, and cheese puffs with almond flower. .7 net carbs a piece! They are amazing! And soooo filling! :)
  • gal4u2nv
    Options
    I have been on a wee break from keto (about a month), but ready to get back on it as of tomorrow..... I dislike this feeling of being sluggish and bloated, although my weight does not seem to have fluctuated much at all, much to my surprise!
    I generally stay below 18g of carbs, it’s finding what works best for u x
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Just starting keto, feel free to add me!