Weight Guru Scale

Options
Does anybody here have a weight Guru Scale ? I'm trying to sync it with MFP and can't find how to do it ?

Replies

• kassierodriguez1
    kassierodriguez1 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Yea, go to the weight guru app and go to the menu on the left. Then go down to integrations. It will have mfp there
  • myklt8
    myklt8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can find it, but it will only let me enter numbers, no letters....ideas?
  • rdix333
    rdix333 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I linked it to my fitbit and fitbit linked it to mfp
  • briggsb1
    briggsb1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So, I've gone to integrations and turned on my fitness pal and it's not updating. Is there something on myfitness pal that you have to do to accept this? Let me know.
  • briggsb1
    briggsb1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It was working up until 1 week ago then it stopped.
  • COantfarm
    COantfarm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue. The weight guru scale is showing up with a new measurement every day in the weight guru app and on Apple health, but it has stopped showing up on the my fitness pal app on both my iPhone and iPad. Any suggestions or ideas to get it working again?
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    following, I have the same issue. It only has synced with MFP once since I bought it.
  • acaruso1011
    acaruso1011 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My Weight Guru scale has been syncing perfectly with my iPhone MyFitnessPal app since last November...up until about 2 weeks ago when I noticed it had stopped. I have tried to undo and reset the integration setting, but still does not sync. Anyone find a solution yet? This is the reason I bought this scale. Thanks.
  • donlaunder1
    donlaunder1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same issue here. I also had issues disconnecting from the FB logon function. I think MFP is working through some bugs as a result of being hacked.
  • Catclement
    Catclement Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I had to integrate under armor along with MFP for it to sink to MFP. Under armor and MFP is the same company now. Also had to restart my phone for it to work after integrating
  • NCaMom
    NCaMom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine synced until the last MFP update. Now Weight Gurus is not listed as an app that you can sync to.
  • lululaser
    lululaser Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can sync it to apple health and apple health can send over the data but it seems that it does it only for the weight, not bf, etc