Looking for friends

Options
Hello and thanks for reading! I am extremely new here. I had an old account but - honestly - I gave up before I even got started. I don't want that to happen again. So I'm here to be more engaged and active. I live in DC with my husband and I'm a comic book nerd (any Daredevil fans out there?), I love to travel but I don't get to do it nearly as much as I'd like.

I have some medical conditions that I've recently started to take seriously - I am tired of being been my own worst enemy. Anyway, I'm looking to add some friends... Please send me a friend request or message on this post if you're interested!

Replies

• sandymom10
    sandymom10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I’d love to have another friend on here! I too started here a few years ago and then tapped out, but I am back and loving it. My husband and I have three beautiful children and a precious baby grandson. One of our daughters is getting married in June and moving your way. The wedding has motivated me to come back! I’ve lost 14 lbs in 4 weeks! Healthy eating and walking! My grown niece and nephew love the comics and have been to Comic-con once and had a blast. I told my niece I may go with her next time, because she enjoyed it so much!
  • hlk545
    hlk545 Posts: 46 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Welcome! I like most things marvel comics if that counts
  • Emmygm
    Emmygm Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to have more friends!
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Options