The last 5, 10, 20lbs!

Options
Looking for male and female friends who are trying to lose the last bit to reach their goals! Please add me and each other.

Getting close to goals and then reaching weight loss plateaus is also a really challenging stage in weight loss. We could use some friends to help give us support and sometimes tough love too.

Dani xo

Replies

• 25lbsorbust
    25lbsorbust Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm down to my last 15-20, depending on how I feel when I get there. Add me!
  • Misohappi81
    Misohappi81 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    20 down and looking to lose last 10-15. Would love to have friends in the same boat!
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Getting close to my goal weight and could also use more female friends, feel free to add
  • HarveysBud
    HarveysBud Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Ugh, same boat. I set an overall goal of losing 40lbs. I lost 20 in 10 weeks pretty easily, but have been stuck at the same weight for 2 week's now. Really looking to get over this demotivating hump. Looking for support and ideas as well. If anyone wants to add, that would be amazing.
  • OceanAddict
    OceanAddict Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's me! My starting weight was 163, goal is 150, currently at 157. I expect the last 7 pounds to be sllooowwww.
  • daniellespi
    daniellespi Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    We can do this! Socializing as a young person revolves around dinners and drinks. Sure you can go on a date at a coffee shop, but honesty drinks help you both relax. It’s about finding balance and like minded friends to push you.
  • ConnieLe724
    ConnieLe724 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, please add me. I’ve had MFP for a few years now but can never be consistent. Started this new profile so I can restart but I’ve been on and off of it. It’s been so hard trying to lose the last 10-15lbs and I keep fluctuating because I’m stuck in a cycle. I do well for 2 weeks, go off track, back on track, etc. This is the same for me logging in on MFP. Hoping I can finally be consistent and add some new friends to stay motivated!
  • NR81206
    NR81206 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!! I have around 10-15 pounds left to lose! I've lost a total of 60# so far, my stats are 5'1 SW 202# CW 142# GW 130#. Feel free to add me!
  • gdavis39
    gdavis39 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am down from 275 to 242, but now how do i get to 235. Let's do it!
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I’m looking to lose my last 15 pounds! I’m 5’2.5”, started here at 173. At 157 now, goal is 140-145.
  • radbikerchick
    radbikerchick Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Me too! Last 20 lbs... I have lost about 25 since October but stuck in 180s (am almost six foot) forEVER...
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    10 down, 15 to go - let's get it done :)
  • Jenna2315
    Jenna2315 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    10 more to go! I need to get more motivation lol
  • chloegalvin3
    chloegalvin3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m down to my last 14lbs, lost 15lbs so far, Good luck everyone!
  • lmlidke
    lmlidke Posts: 5 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I’ve got about 13 lbs to go, so I’m in. Feel free to add me :)
  • Krissy_Renae
    Krissy_Renae Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I've got about 20-30 to go. I've lost 130lbs but these last lbs are being ridiculous..feel free to add me! We all can do this!
  • jenn5258
    jenn5258 Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I've got about 20-30 to go. I've lost 130lbs but these last lbs are being ridiculous..feel free to add me! We all can do this!

I starded here June 1st and have lost 91lbs and would like to lose another 15-20lb. This last little bit of weight has been the hardest to lose so far!!!!! I just discovered today that you can even have friends on here!!

• gomkgo
    gomkgo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’ve got about 20 I wanna lose, feel free to add me! I’m 134.5 now wanting to get around 115
  • bodylicious01
    bodylicious01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 9months pp I gain 40lbs with my last pregnancy and I have about 6lbs more to lose.. I feel like I should be at 115 lb or so since im only 5ft lol. Feel free to add me!
  • melanieharris097
    melanieharris097 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yikes! I’m so close to goal but have been stuck in the 160s since October 2017.
    SW. 216
    CW. 164
    GW. 156
    Age. 62
    Ht. 5’7”
    I’m also a member of Weight Watchers counting points and just wanted to try MFP to see if counting calories will break the plateau.