strapless bra with tummy cover

Options
godroxmysox
godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
I am trying desperately to find a strapless bra that also smoothes the tummy area. I am not comfortable ordering online; it makes me nervous to not be able to try it on. I got my previous one at a bridal shop, but it was almost $100 and I just don't have that kind of money. Anyone know where I can find a reasonably priced strapless bra with tummy cover?

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• ApproachingDusk
    Options
    Try Frederic's of Hollywood. Back in the day I got one for prom there and it wasn't hundreds.
  • lisaloo85
    Options
    i found one that I like at Macys! It was pretty cheap compared to Davids!
  • natersmama
    natersmama Posts: 157
    Options
    jcpenney has some good ones. and they're pretty much always on sale.
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Not sure where you live but look up craigslist.com and then search by the city you live in or the city closest to you. Its selling and buying locally and people sell everything including corsets and strapless bras after they are done with their weddings lol. You should be able to get one pretty cheap, good luck!
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    i got one off craigslist, worn once for a wedding,originally from a bridal shop, i paid 25 $ it was 110$ original. A friend of mine got one at walmart, i looked the same as mine for 25$
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Serendipity. I was going to be looking for one tonight- finally fit in my 'Goal 1' dress and it needs the same treatment. I was going to check JC Penneys, Kohls and Von Maur. I'll let you know if I have any luck. Any price point? I'm figuring it'll probably be 40-60.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    It's not a strapless but there are belly bands that help smooth the belly area. A lot of pregnant women use these after they give birth!

When I lose more weight, I plan on using this or a girdle! I have a belly bandit at home from when I was pregnant but I am still a little too big to use it :)

http://bellybandit.com/store/p-53-kourtney-kardashian-limited-edition-belly-bandit.aspx

Haven't decided yet :) Sorry for not being of anymore help, this is all I have!
  • godroxmysox
    Options
    I probably should have added in there that I am an odd size (34D-34DD), so I have a hard time finding bras in general. I will give these places a try though. Thank you!
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much the same size as you and I got a nice one from Soma.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I would try Macy's or JCPenney. Or I would get a strapless that fit and get a tummy smoothing band to wear with it. Just depends on what you can find. Good luck shopping!
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    I probably should have added in there that I am an odd size (34D-34DD), so I have a hard time finding bras in general. I will give these places a try though. Thank you!

OMG! I am too. Only the expensive bras fit properly.

These are good suggestions.

Good Luck
  • godroxmysox
    Options
    I was able to find a really nice one at a bridal shop right by my work. I paid $57 for it, which was more than I wanted, but it was really comfortable! Thanks for your help, girls =)