Replies

• vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    it's perfectly normal and I hate it
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Suddenly jumping up 2-3lbs overnight is usually my sign I'm going to start my period in the next 48 hours. I'm that irregular it's by far the best way of knowing for me.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I track mine. I gain 3-5lb the week of ovulation. Then I lose it. Two week later I gain again, sometimes up to 10lb of bloat, until the day after my period starts. Totally normal
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I'm currently up 3 lbs due to TOM. Mine goes back down after day 4, AKA, The Day of All the Peeing. I get the same weight spike happening at ovulation, a phenomenon I was unaware of until I started tracking everything a couple of years ago. I'm 44 now.

• endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Yes it's normal. I'm almost 2lbs over my regular weight this week because of it.
  • Fitnessmom82
    Fitnessmom82 Posts: 376 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    SCoil123 wrote: »
    I track mine. I gain 3-5lb the week of ovulation. Then I lose it. Two week later I gain again, sometimes up to 10lb of bloat, until the day after my period starts. Totally normal

This is me too. Ovulation and tom. Ugh!! My cycles can be kind of short too, so this month I ovulated right after my period ended. 7 days of tom bloating plus another 3 of ovulation. I know what it all is, but man, this month has been discouraging!
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Best thing I ever did, seriously. Ladies, you have no idea. I am on a golf course, back nine, nowhere near a bathroom, you get the idea.

http://www.novasure.com/patients/what-novasure-endometrial-ablation

• mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    I'm down with not shooing men away from threads about women's reproductive issues. It's some pretty basic stuff that men who have women in their life whom they love (in any capacity) should be familiar with.

Lol, with a wife and 5 daughters, I am hardly immune! :D