weird pants finally fit

Options
I'm a "recovering" apple. So at 136 pounds (my goal is 125) I still don't really have a waist. Another thing I don't have is any sort of butt. My measurements are currently 39 36 39. That's not a typo. So last summer after my weight loss I bought pants that managed to not bag out around my rear, but the waist band was a little strange... none of my other pants gave me a muffin top because they had a different style waistline (well, until I gained back 15 pounds anyway) but these did so I could only wear them with one certain top.

And of course, I am here to say that I have mastered those pounds that came back and for the second time in a couple of weeks am having a NSV because of pants that now fit me better than the first time I lost weight (I don't think I got below 140 the first time).

I am wearing those pants now with a different top on and I must say I look very professional in them, and also dare I say, even FIT.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!