Name An (Unusual) Physical Feature You're Attracted To...

Options

Replies

• barefootboatnik
    barefootboatnik Posts: 134 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hrm.. I'm a straight up sucker for freckles.. across her cheeks/bridge of her nose, shoulders, chest.. Just love 'em. Definitely the dimples at the small of her back. Also, the tendon at the top of her inner thigh (adductor tendon?), although that's not something you'd see unless at the beach/pool, or in a more intimate situation.

I noticed a few people mention heterochromia.. I've had that for years (different doctors have called it different things, one recently said it was just a freckle) and honestly, it's rare that people even notice it. It's pretty distinct, too.. one eye is half brown, half green, so the contrast stands out, especially when the sun is in my eyes.
  • barefootboatnik
    barefootboatnik Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I say I've had it "for years" because it didn't become noticeable until I was a couple of years old.. started out as a tiny brown spot, then slowly grew over the following decade or so. Stopped at the halfway point.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Jawline
    Eyes
    Hair

Hands that look like he can handle manual labor and doesn't sit in an office all day.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    • Larger noses...if they are a little crooked, that's a bonus.
    • Crow's feet around the eyes...especially when he smiles...laugh lines around the mouth are good too.
    • Salt and pepper hair...or a full head of silver hair...more John Slattery than Phil Donahue, though.

I guess these are all things I have come to appreciate as I have gotten older.

I can get on board with 2 &3

• MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Nice smile/ lower back dimples & nice booty/ adonis belt/ pretty much total package fitting together.
  • Ninkasi
    Ninkasi Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I like shaved heads generally, but what makes me crazy is a shaved head with a well-formed external occipital protuberance. (It sounds dirty, but it's the bony process at the base of the skull.)
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I generally dislike feet....so if a woman has attractive feet and toes.....perfect
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I generally dislike feet....so if a woman has attractive feet and toes.....perfect

I hate feet so much, I have to make an effort to not look down in the summer when people expose their hideously revolting feet...worst part of summer.
    Rarely do I see feet that I find acceptable, when I do, men or women, it's a thing of 'beauty'...in a back handed way I suppose.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    A deep voice
  • MegaTunez11
    MegaTunez11 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    a cute, but different kind of nose.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »

or she had no feet at all, like an amputee maybe

ztkaem2wahoo.gif
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

A female Adrien Brody?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »

A female Adrien Brody?

Adrien Brody is great
  • MatthewG1973
    MatthewG1973 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Beautiful eyes with glasses
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    This isn't unusual as such but it is my truth. I am attracted to men who are slightly shorter than me.

That's probably fairly unusual I think for women. Are you super tall, or why? I don't...I don't understand..

giphy.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I don't think its unusual but I kinda like a smartarse that can spar in a battle of wits :D