Two Months In, First Post

Hi All!

I am new to MyFitnessPal. Started at the end of January 2017, and so far still going! I picked up the app midway through 2017, but did not make use of it until now - oh how I wish I had.

SW: 351.6lbs (February 3rd 2018)
CW: 331.0lbs (March 18th 2018)
Mini GW: 290lbs (By October/November)
GW: 190lbs (December 2019)

I read posts on MFP forums daily, and have found them so motivating. My goal is general health, but also I want to be able to ride bicycles, go climbing and take up a martial art.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    Heya! You are doing great!
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 210 Member
    Great job! I started middle of January. I love this app too! Only way I've been successful. Down 18#. Add me as a friend if you would like. Keep up the good work...you'll hit those goals before you know it!
  • noonriser
    noonriser Posts: 4 Member
    shele62 wrote: »
    Great job! I started middle of January. I love this app too! Only way I've been successful. Down 18#. Add me as a friend if you would like. Keep up the good work...you'll hit those goals before you know it!

Thank you! And good job on your side also! Friend invite incoming. :smiley:
  • HarveysBud
    HarveysBud Posts: 421 Member
    noonriser wrote: »
    Hi All!

I am new to MyFitnessPal. Started at the end of January 2017, and so far still going! I picked up the app midway through 2017, but did not make use of it until now - oh how I wish I had.

SW: 351.6lbs (February 3rd 2018)
    CW: 331.0lbs (March 18th 2018)
    Mini GW: 290lbs (By October/November)
    GW: 190lbs (December 2019)

I read posts on MFP forums daily, and have found them so motivating. My goal is general health, but also I want to be able to ride bicycles, go climbing and take up a martial art.

Great job. 20lbs down in just over 6 weeks. You are killing it man! UFC is on your horizon for sure!!
  • noonriser
    noonriser Posts: 4 Member
    HarveysBud wrote: »
    noonriser wrote: »
    UFC is on your horizon for sure!!

Thanks! I think most of that came off in the first week - I have been 1-3lbs since then, which I'm happy with. I think UFC is on the very distant horizon, but I'd love to try it!
  • melanie_005
    melanie_005 Posts: 154 Member
    Feel free to add me as a friend