Today's NSV: helloooo, old clothes!

Options
In addition to FINALLY pushing past my plateau today, I have an NSV to share! I procrastinated doing my laundry last night as usual, so I didn't have many options for what to wear to work today. I saw a cute dress I've had for awhile and figured I'd try it on just to see if it would fit. The last time I'd tried it on was May and it was too tight then, but when I put it on today, it fits loosely on me! Take that, plateau! I would put up a picture if I knew how, but oh well. Hope this brightens your day a little!

Replies

• lisapickering
    Options
    That's awesome!! Such a great feeling!
  • xBigBellyx
    Options
    What a great start to your day! congratulations. its things like that, that make this all worth while xx
  • utaviator
    utaviator Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Isn't that the best? Sort of like finding old friends in your closet. Happy NSV!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Good going!! I'm hoping for a similar NSV soon!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! That is the best feeling in the world! I just had the same experience recently and it is nice to be back to my old size 8 again! Keep up the great work!
  • aLatz13
    aLatz13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!!! doesn't that feel great?
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! :flowerforyou: :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!