Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• happyflowers18
    happyflowers18 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2018
    Hi B) I'd love some UK friends for support. Thanks
  • WayneG3
    WayneG3 Posts: 33 Member
    Attention all peoplez!!!! I have returned to MFP after a long hiatus on my journey to become a fatty. Now upon my return I'm looking for some friends to help motivate me on my journey to become a non-fatty. I will also return the favor of motivation in whatever way that I can. Veterans (no pogs
  • timwlawrence
    timwlawrence Posts: 7 Member
    Sure, why not! I've recently hit my first goal of getting under 200lbs! Looking forward to pushing myself as far as I can go! I joined Crossfit about 6 months ago and have had some great success in leaning out and getting my overall strength up
  • S_Elizabeth11
    S_Elizabeth11 Posts: 52 Member
    I am returning after a long time away. Feel free to add me.
  • rock9011
    rock9011 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me. I’ve been logging for about 65d, and do low carb high protein and fats. Lost 20 lbs so far and I have 15 more to go. I log all my meals except for my Friday night cheat
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Hello... feel free to add me if you like!
  • debbiebondklein
    debbiebondklein Posts: 158 Member
    Looking for some low carb friends . Feel free to add me/
  • verodone
    verodone Posts: 1 Member
    Looking for friends add me. I need accountability partners.
  • tammyfranco7
    tammyfranco7 Posts: 2 Member
    I would love to have some friends to stalk... Errrrr.... I mean motivate each other! ;)
    How do i add
  • Kitcandoo7
    Kitcandoo7 Posts: 56 Member
    This thread is titled, Comment "here" if you want more friends. So.....

HERE.

Was that too literal?
  • iGetFitmfp
    iGetFitmfp Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me. I've been on here for a while and accomplished my weight loss goal. I've maintained my weight for two years now and will continue to do so. But I think I need some friends to keep me motivated.
  • cfgreear
    cfgreear Posts: 189 Member
    Always up for more friends, feel free to send me a request, lets chat!
  • Katy2Survivor
    Katy2Survivor Posts: 111 Member
    edited March 2018
    Hi I'm looking for new friends. I lost 22 pounds already. I'm very active on here so feel free to add me
  • astonegirldances
    astonegirldances Posts: 4 Member
    Seeking some support! :)
  • aquariusvsworld
    aquariusvsworld Posts: 55 Member
    edited March 2018
    Hi! Looking for more support and motivation like everyone else. I'm from AZ and in my late 20's. Overall goal is to be down 90 LB. Looking for people with similar goals :).

SW: 230
    CW: 220.2
    GW: 140

Feel free to add me :)
  • mrwhiteapple
    mrwhiteapple Posts: 12 Member
    Always glad for new friends, request away!
  • RobbL74
    RobbL74 Posts: 44 Member
    Trying to get back on it. Seems like unless I am actively logging my food I am not losing the weight. Started focussing again after Jan 1st. Had to recover from back and leg injuries. Now I am shooting for the stars and a fit body. Have a lot more to be healthy for. Please add me as a friend. I promise to be witty, nonjudgemental and motivated. Oh and I love nerdy banter and alcohol. Dear lord I have to eat right to drink lol.
  • Kitcandoo7
    Kitcandoo7 Posts: 56 Member
    RobbL74 wrote: »
    Trying to get back on it. Seems like unless I am actively logging my food I am not losing the weight. Started focussing again after Jan 1st. Had to recover from back and leg injuries. Now I am shooting for the stars and a fit body. Have a lot more to be healthy for. Please add me as a friend. I promise to be witty, nonjudgemental and motivated. Oh and I love nerdy banter and alcohol. Dear lord I have to eat right to drink lol.

Nerdy banter and alcohol...not necessarily in that order, I’m thinking.....
    And if you’ve ever made the joke, “May the Fourth be with you”.....here’s an eye roll for that nerdy witticism.
  • _Arty_
    _Arty_ Posts: 53 Member
    Add me please! :)
  • RobbL74
    RobbL74 Posts: 44 Member
    Kitcandoo I celebrate that day with pride. My biggest nerd claim is being a Doctor Who Fan the rest is trivial lol. Mmmm beer.