On track to hitting my 2nd goal :D

Options
WildWayz
WildWayz Posts: 68 Member
edited March 2018 in Success Stories
I've been on-off for a few years, but in January I decided I really need to do something about my weight. I'm relatively fit for my weight (walk a lot) - but a blood test result showed I was close to becoming diabetic - a reading of 46, where the scale for 'safe' was 2-42. Soooo things need to change.

Since January 1st 2018, i've lost 2st 7lb. I went from 22st to 19st 7lb!

My first goal was to hit 20st - 2nd goal will be to hit 18st.

The way I am going, I should hit the sub 18st mark before my holiday in 2 months time :)

This is the lowest i've weighed since I was much younger!

Everyone is noticing my weightloss, which is great too :)

I've kinda set my end-goal to being 15-16st - any less and I would look gaunt (I'm kinda built like Josh Gates / Bear Grylls - stocky frame).

How am I doing it?

I set my calorie limit to 1800 a day - no more than 45g of fat a day. No Orlistat. Just knocked it down to 1700 now. Also joined the gym at the start of this month, so hitting that about 3-4 times a week. I eat back some of my exercise calories too - usually end the day with around 1000 deficit. Oh, and when I am at work, I walk for an hour each day.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!