Belly fat

Options
I have been biking, walking, doing P90X (to the best of my ability) and still have alot of fat in my stomach region. Anyone have suggestions as to what exercises I should do to get rid of it.

Replies

• witheredorchid
    witheredorchid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I always hear mixed advice about this. Some people say you can't jus target one area of your body when it comes to weightloss. I've also heard that your sugar intake has a lot to do with belly fat. I would just google it and see what comes up.
  • Ctyndall81
    Options
    The one thing that helped me was to cut out sugar. Thats a big part of belly fat. Good luck! And drink lots and lots of water!
  • MOMSHOME
    MOMSHOME Posts: 72
    Options
    I got the 30 day shred and another workout that has Bob in it (I can't remember the name of the workout - but it has 3 or 4 workouts on it and one is called bootcamp) I switch them up and have lost some in my waist. It is a slow process but it is happening. The 30 day shred alone is a great workout. I have not done the worout you metioned so I do not know if it is any different then the ones I mentioned. Hope it helps tho. Good luck!!
  • nataliebeth08
    Options
    From what I understand is that fat in the mid section can't be targeted. Ab exercises will just build muscle under the fat but cardio will get rid fat when your body decides to. For me i lose weight in my arms and face first before i notice a difference anywhere else and everyone is different. I would just keep doing what you are doing and be a little patient-it will come off eventually. Great job on the weight loss so far!
  • kittybitz79
    Options
    Thanks for all the advise.