Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Stucked up weight loss

I am in MFP for the past four months. I have been logging food 90% accurately. In the first two months I lost 18-20 pounds. From February I didn't notice any change in the scale. I am exercising 4-5 times atleast 65 minutes each time. My sodium is little bit higher and I don't drink lot of water. I eat healthily with lot of fruits and veggies. But at the same time I eat 500-600 grams of rice a day. For my food entries, for some foods I only have to make homemade or generic entries b'cos there is no checked entries. Why the weight loss got stucked up. Now I am at 90 kgs. Pls help.

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,102 Member
    If you're not logging accurately 100% of the time, that's likely your problem. The entries don't have to be checked, just check the nutrition content against the label the first time you use something or use a USDA entry for fresh produce. Check the Most Helpful posts for some tips on accurate logging.

rei4w7lpan5k.jpg
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Logging 90% of the time isn't enough, log 100% of the time and weigh your foods to be accurate.
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    More sodium and drinking less water also means water retention. However having said that you have to log 100% accurate and as you lose weight your body will require less food to maintain so be sure to update your settings in MFP to ensure you aren't eating too many calories.
  • neerajanarayan1967
    neerajanarayan1967 Posts: 41 Member
    Thank you very much for your kind responses. I updated my mfp settings according to the current weight. But I usually check my weight once in 15 days. I will correct my logging hereafter.