Accountability Buddy and MFP Friends

Options
I'll be 31 on April 18th. This is my second attempt at major weight loss. I lost 70lbs back in 2013 and gained it all back over course of a pregnancy and afterward. I'm 27ish lbs into a 75lb goal. I need an accountability buddy (or a few) who would be willing to message/text so we can help support each other. If you're interested post below or message me :)

I also love having MFP friends to help motivate me to keep tracking/logging. Anyone is welcome to add me.

Replies

• BabyLovesToRun
    BabyLovesToRun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I mostly lift heavy weights. Am here daily to motivate!
  • kathymwilliams
    kathymwilliams Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm SO in for an accountability partner or two... I've been a hard core exerciser for over 20 years but the past couple years I started emotional eating when life got really challenging at home, totally sabotaging all my efforts and creating a perpetual cycle of being 2 lbs away from my goal... then binging to become 7-10 lbs away!!
  • KimmySmellsbee
    KimmySmellsbee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Added you!
  • RaenaLynn
    RaenaLynn Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need an accountability partner
  • kathymwilliams
    kathymwilliams Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Need help... I'm on my iPhone, how do I add people??!
  • mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Need help... I'm on my iPhone, how do I add people??!

You should just click on their name and it should give you option to message or add friend.
  • Cris_elaine7382
    Cris_elaine7382 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the community and would love a buddy or two to keep me on track. I've lost almost 20 lbs so far on my own but have a long ways to go. Feel free to add me.
  • Edycopeland
    Edycopeland Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. New and looking to add people for a stronger support system with this app.
  • lisamoravec
    lisamoravec Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi. New here. I'm almost 10 months postpartum. Lost 25lbs after having my daughter....gained it back. I just can't seem to pick myself in the butt! I struggle to work out as I'm so tired. I need a push.
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I need this as well so anybody can add me!! please
  • Ksandoval0401
    Ksandoval0401 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes! I would love an add. Post partum weight sucks! My youngest is 2 and I'm still 35 lbs. over my goal weight. I struggled with depression for years and it made it almost impossible to start this journey...but I'm doing great now:)

I just started logging a week ago, and so far I've logged every single thing. I have a fitbit and can't say enough good things about it. We got this!
  • BeautifullyBroken50
    BeautifullyBroken50 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm open to having more friends on here to help with motivation both ways. Just please have an open profile and add a message please if you do. We got this!
  • alimaymunaa
    alimaymunaa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! First time using the app, not really sure how it works. I’m definitely in dire need for an accountability buddy! Trying to stay on top of things and staying motivated on my own is difficult!!
  • korva
    korva Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me too pls!
  • HappyKat5
    HappyKat5 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well... you can never have too much encouragement! Enjoy your journey. The food and the bad...hang in their kiddo...theses getting better!
  • paddydiver24
    Options
    Hi all...I've started add you guys...please add me!
  • 2KitKat2005
    2KitKat2005 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just recently started using MFP after a long hiatus. I have a lot of stress in my life that causes me to eat/snack subconsciously. I have the want to work out and be a healthier version, just not the energy. I have a wedding to attend in June and would like to lose the "baby pudge" that my now 10 and 12 year old have lovingly given me. I mainly need someone to give that extra kick in the butt to get things going. I would love to have anyone be my accountability partner. But I do mean I will need that extra kick to get going. LOL Thank you
  • paddydiver24
    Options
    I just recently started using MFP after a long hiatus. I have a lot of stress in my life that causes me to eat/snack subconsciously. I have the want to work out and be a healthier version, just not the energy. I have a wedding to attend in June and would like to lose the "baby pudge" that my now 10 and 12 year old have lovingly given me. I mainly need someone to give that extra kick in the butt to get things going. I would love to have anyone be my accountability partner. But I do mean I will need that extra kick to get going. LOL Thank you

Have you taken the first step today?
  • Lindadh65
    Lindadh65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can text me anytime. It is very hard to stay on diet
    Linda