hi all

Options
well first day on this new diet so far so good just need motivation and support hence why i am on here talking to people in the same boat so if you want to become my friend so we can go through this journey together helping each other through the good and the bad times

Replies

• jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    First day for me too! We can do this!
  • andrewharman
    andrewharman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in new MFP friend!
  • paul1166
    paul1166 Posts: 16
    Options
    i so want and need too yes we can do it
  • mrmurfman
    Options
    add me if you want im here on and off all day
  • paul1166
    Options
    wow well done on your loss fella
  • anita1939
    Options
    Hi;
    you are right we can help each other. Nothing worse than getting advice from someone who does not have a weight problem and can not possibly fully understand.
    I have been recording every bit of my intake since my granddaughter introduced me to this site and have lost over 5 lb in just 2 weeks. No diet foods just watch the portions of my favorite foods. Writing it down and entering it soon here is key, because it is amazing what we can accumulate in one day. i have company today and every time i took a tsp to taste the gravy I noted it on a piece of paper same with everything else. OMG you can not believe how those little things add up. It is also amazing to know that when you type in even an off brand they have it listed as long as you spell is 'perfectly.' One little letter wrong and they do not recognize it.
    So good luck to you, I am actually enjoying keeping track and looking at the scale each morning when I get up, same time after bathroom in the buff so there is no change in weight because of clothing etc.
    Again the best to you and keep us posted, I am sure there are a lot who are interested in your progress.
  • anita1939
    Options
    again for me it is not a diet I follow but simply portion control. I eat EVERYTHING but less than half I used to.
  • anita1939
    Options
    I started this July 27 and today is Aug 13 and as of today I have lost 8pounds. Yeahhhh! I feel great and my pants start fitting me somuch better.
    How are you doing Paul1166/ Hope well let us know.
  • paul1166
    Options
    hey all just a quick message to say still going strong on my diet not feeling hungry missing the snacking but sacrifice is needed and keeping my motivation up so far so good dont get weighed until the 24th of august so week and a half to go so we will see then if my diet is working