Some Words of Encouragement!

Options
I have lost 42 pounds so far, with 25 to go! I will do it too, and do you know why? Because I am so motivated at this point in my life, that nothing can stop me. The hardest part of losing weight is getting serious, and taking drastic steps to ensure your success.

The more weight you lose, the more motivated you become! It is NOT impossible-- JUST STICK WITH IT!

Life is more enjoyable when you are comfortable in your own skin. It is more enjoyable when you notice that people want to spend more time with you, and it's not because of how you look, it is because of how you FEEL about yourself. Your positive attitude attracts people of both sexes. You become contagious!! Ever notice that the heavy-set man or woman is usually a bit more negative? It's true, at least, for me, I know it was. Losing weight and keeping it off isn't just for a healthy physical lifestyle, it is also an emotional and spiritual lift from wherever you used to be.

Stick with it! Drink lots and lots of water, eat healthier. You don't even necessarily have to go to the gym and do strenuous exercises. Just change the way you eat-- incorporate more fruits and veggies, cut out pop completely. Weightloss is not a terribly difficult challenge! Think positively, get motivated! Ask yourself WHY you want to lose the weight, write it down, and whenever you are feeling weak, take out that piece of paper, read over what you have written, and re-think the decision you are about to make.

I lost 42 pounds... I did it without a personal trainer-- I DID IT. You can too. Just believe in yourself. Give yourself adequate times to lose the weight. If you fall down, get back up. Give yourself mini-goals. To lose 8 pounds in 1 month is easier than 50 pounds in a year.

Don't give up! Message me if you have any questions or comments. I would LOVE to help you out if I can. :)

Best of luck to you!

Replies

• nikkijedlo
    nikkijedlo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss and your lifestyle change! Fabulous words of wisdom! :)
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Well done on your loss so far. It's nice to see these positve posts - the enthusiasm to do well is contagious!:smile:
  • Happy0326
    Happy0326 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm PROUD of you! Thank you for sharing, you have definately inspired me. I want to feel just like you. I KNOW I can do it too & I will. I have lost 11 lbs. so far. I have PLENTY of it to go but I'm on my way. CONGRATULATIONS on your accomplishment. :happy:
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Thank you for the encouragement!
  • karenyg
    karenyg Posts: 79
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishments here! Have faith and strength you will take off those 25 pounds. It is always good to here the positive words to help others achieve what you have done. Thanks :smile: :smile:
  • aim2lose
    aim2lose Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    wow! thanks for the encouragement! You are doing fantastic!
    I lost my weight last year, felt great....but have put 20#'s back on--YUCK! working now to get it back off. my first goal is pretty aggresive but then I'll slow it down some. My problem is keeping ot off! Fall back into those old habits I'm afraid.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!