Hey new here!

Options
Hello everyone my name is Alexis and I downloaded this app a while ago and haven't used it much. I've been on my weight loss journey since about a month and a half ago. I went off my diet for a few weeks then resumed about 3 weeks ago. I started at 212 size large and now am at 193 size medium so hoping to celebrate my 20 pound loss soon with a new tattoo once I get that one pound off and figure out what I want :smiley: . My overall goal is to get down to 140 and see how my body looks from there and whether I need to lose more based on muscle mass and other factors. My weight fluctuates a lot. I was very heavy when I was a child then very thin bordering anorexic for most of my middle and early high school years I'm now 20 years old and have put a lot of weight back on but now is the time I'm ready to lose it and keep it off. I'm looking for friends to share tips and strategies with on our fitness journeys and keep eachother motivated. When I'm not working I like cooking, video games, studying Japanese language, watching anime, collecting Pokemon cards and spending time with my wonderful boyfriend and friends. I look forward to talking with lots of new friends on here :smile:

Replies

• rebel_katx
    rebel_katx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, fellow newcomer here, best of luck! And well done on what you've lost so far xx