Diet supplements

Options
Hey just wondering if anyone on here takes any supplements to help with their weight loss. im not a bit diet pill person but i have been taking CLA which helps aid in turning fat into lean muscle. It hasnt made me lose any weight but i deffinetly see the change in how tone i am.

any one else????

Replies

• nomnomgal
    Options
    I don't, but I'll be watching these responses intently.
  • pinkplaym4te
    pinkplaym4te Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started using Paiyouji Plus a few weeks ago and has really helped its a herbal tea that jus supresses your appetite... it really works =) i love it
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    I have tried several. Here is a blog post about Roxylean ECA including heart rate data with and without it. I would not recommend it if you aren't in shape though.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/keith0373/view/supplement-testing-121726
  • middlemask
    Options
    I take Solo Slim, it's helps suppress appetite really well, which helps to keep me within my calories for the day. Its a bit expensive about 50 dollars for a months supply but if you're like me and have issues with over eating then this is the pill for you!
  • 0SimplymeStacyLea0
    Options
    I started using Paiyouji Plus a few weeks ago and has really helped its a herbal tea that jus supresses your appetite... it really works =) i love it

I have heard of this, what does it taste like? I'm not big on teas.
  • lrgarza82
    lrgarza82 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have started taking OxyElite Pro, tonalin+CLA in addition to the standard Syntha-6 protein shake and multi-vitamins. I started this on 8/3 and I have already noticed a difference. I've lost 4 pounds so far :) I have always been skeptical as well, so I've started documenting my progress on my blog. Feel free to read it if you want more details. For me, it has been a nice added kick to weight loss (be warned: You can't just expect a cure all. I still follow a strict diet and exercise daily)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/lrgarza82
  • looley11
    looley11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi

I take Ultra KLB6 which is from Holland and Barrett in the Uk. This is a food supplement which promotes healthy metabolism and how you burn fats. It has Kelp, Soya, Lecithin, Vitamin B6 and Cider Vinegar. These are a natural source aswell.

Thanks

Emma
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I just started taking a simple fiber supplement pill to help keep me full, but I am feeling guilty about that even. lol My mother prides in telling folks I have lost so much weight w/out taking pills and having surgery.
  • kimby12
    kimby12 Posts: 10
    Options
    someone told me about oxy elite--- but i read reviews and most of them said it made them weak less energized...do you feel this way about it ???
  • kimby12
    Options
    I just started taking a simple fiber supplement pill to help keep me full, but I am feeling guilty about that even. lol My mother prides in telling folks I have lost so much weight w/out taking pills and having surgery.

I dont think its embarrsing to use supplements as long as your following through with hard work... just my opinion
  • kimby12
    Options
    I have started taking OxyElite Pro, tonalin+CLA in addition to the standard Syntha-6 protein shake and multi-vitamins. I started this on 8/3 and I have already noticed a difference. I've lost 4 pounds so far :) I have always been skeptical as well, so I've started documenting my progress on my blog. Feel free to read it if you want more details. For me, it has been a nice added kick to weight loss (be warned: You can't just expect a cure all. I still follow a strict diet and exercise daily)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/lrgarza82

someone told me about oxy elite--- but i read reviews and most of them said it made them weak less energized...do you feel this way about it ???
  • pinkplaym4te
    Options

I have heard of this, what does it taste like? I'm not big on teas.
  • pinkplaym4te
    Options
    I drink it in my coffee in the morning and cant taste it at all but apparently if u jus drink it in warm water it isnt very nice but you can have it with any hot beverage =)