MAJOR NSV

Options
melzteach
melzteach Posts: 550 Member
I need to preface this with the following. I am a 3rd grade teacher. During the school year I have to get up at 4 or 4:30 to get in my workout and still have time to get the kids and myself ready. This whole summer I've been getting up at 7ish, or whenever I woke up and did my workout then. Still first thing in the morning but a bit later. Nest week I start teacher inservice and the week after that school starts. I started this past Sunday getting up a half hour or so earlier just to get myself prepared. Oh yes, one more thing... I am NOT a runner.

Monday I did Turbo FIre: Core 20 & Stretch 10. Then my sister-in-law and I walked/run the track at school and we did 2 miles! For those of you that know me, you know what a big deal this is. I am by no means a runner. Needless to say by evening, my legs were noodly limp jelly-like blobs. Standing up and walking took a lot of thought and effort. Total calorie burn, 458.

Yesterday I did Turbo FIre: HIIT 15 & Sculpt 30. Then my sister-in-law and I walked/run the track at school and we did 2 miles...again! I'm so glad she was with me. She was a great motivator and helped me push when I was really struggling. I also imagined Chalene Johnson, Tony Horton, and Jillian Michaels right behind me and was scared of what they might do if I quit. Needless to say, I was pretty sore by the end of the night. Total calorie burn, 1202.

This morning when I tried to get up my legs did NOT work like they're supposed to. But you know what? I got up and did Turbo FIre: Fire 45 & Stretch 10 with gusto. Total calorie burn, 754.

I'll probably have to crawl to get around the rest of the day, because of my legs will be unuseable but I sure earned my rest day tomorrow. With all 've done this week, I can't wait for Friday when I GET to do HIIT 15 and Tone 30! Why? Because it's a super great workout AND I am THAT awesome! You too can be as awesome as I but it takes hard work and dedication!

Replies

• trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I bow to your awesomeness and say "WOW, girl...you're a machine!!!! Such a great inspiration!!
  • melzteach
    Options
    Thank you
  • TommyWR
    TommyWR Posts: 65
    Options
    To quote me favorite Rocky movie "She's not human"! Awesome! Way to go!
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You ARE a machine!! Not one lazy bone in your body! I am so proud of you and how far you have come! Keep up the awesome work!!!!:happy:
  • mrdwatson91
    Options
    That's fantastic, you're a machine lol!
  • melzteach
    Options
    How many bonus points..no, no, extra pounds lost...do I earn from my hard work, even though my legs are super sore? Friday is weigh-in day for me so I'll report back then and let you know! {{{fingers crossed, 2 pounds}}}
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!