Starting Again

Options
I started 4 years ago, lost 40 pounds and gained it all back, plus 10 more. Now my weight is in the obese category and I am very out of shape. Looking to get started again, my life depends on it this time. I work at a desk job and because of the weight gain, I lost my motivation and energy. I need to lose at least 50 pounds and more importantly, get into shape again. Looking for motivation and support.

Replies

• TheMom6Girls
    TheMom6Girls Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! This is a great community of diverse people. Feel free to add me as a friend! And start logging meals, reading the blogs, and just literally exploring the site. There’s lots of info. Daily log in will be the best but just try to keep moving Forward!! You are in a great place. Now just make time for yourself to succeed. Have a great day!
  • vmccants28
    vmccants28 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Returning back, have not been here in almost a year..but ready and dedicated
  • amlelas68
    amlelas68 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I had the same experience and lost a bunch a weight and then gained. I re-started in January again. So welcome back and feel free to add me if you need extra support . Would love to chat and gain some extra friends who are on the same journey as me.