Pleaes view my diary

Options
I am stuck! I've lost 13 lbs since July 3 (my first day here). For the past couple weeks though, I've stalled. Can anyone make recommendations? Thank you!

Replies

• gglenn
    gglenn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking water?
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    maybe you should start tracking sodium as well..be sure to drink plenty of water
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You've lost 13 pounds in a little over a month? That doesn't seem "stuck" to me! When I started, it took over a month for the scale to even more. Hang in there... your diary looks good from the few pages I flipped through.
  • natijade
    natijade Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    What exercise do you do? Have you tried mixing it up a bit and trying new things?
  • francena84
    Options
    Exercise MORW I don think your burning enough calories, I suggest burning at least 800 a day, I have been using the elliptical for 90 minutes the last couple days, your eating enoughm your just not burning enough calories.. I may be wrong but its what I noticed your lacking
  • lifechange84
    Options
    Yes, I do drink quite a bit of water. Usually at least a gallon daily.
    I am also exercising usually 5 days a week. I do a combination of dvds, walking/running, wii work out games, bike riding, and bowflex.

i appreciate the comments!

someone told me i am eating too many carbs once. but i don't feel that i am??

night time eating can be problematic @ times for me, but i've done much better since tracking!
  • jbdowns35
    jbdowns35 Posts: 352
    Options
    Your diary looks great. Nice to see your eating whole foods, not much processed. Are you drinking enough water & how about your exercise? My only suggestion is maybe to switch to some spring green or romaine lettuces, instead of iceberg, more nutricious, wont make a difference in your weight loss though.
  • lifechange84
    Options
    Maybe increasing the exercise will help.
  • francena84
    Options
    Maybe increasing the exercise will help.

YES YES YES :)
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    maybe you should start tracking sodium as well..be sure to drink plenty of water

YES -- track your sodium!!! It can make a huge difference and I know that from personal experience.
  • lifechange84
    Options

YES -- track your sodium!!! It can make a huge difference and I know that from personal experience.
  • lifechange84
    Options
    what should i be limiting sodium to?
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    what should i be limiting sodium to?

Mine is set at 2500mg per day.