It's the little things!

Options
wellthenwhat
wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
I have been logging consistently, and have been under my calorie goal since Monday. I may not be logging completely accurately, but I'm happy with it. I have struggled a lot in the past with logging and binge eating. Not logging when I feel like I might have gone over and just throwing the towel in at that point and eating everything, lol. I used to log consistently, and lost quite a bit that way, but fell off a few years ago and haven't managed to get back on until now. I feel really positive, and I really think I'm gonna be able to keep it up.

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    That's great, keep on logging - it pays off :smiley:
  • poppysierra
    poppysierra Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Definitely in the same boat. Back to logging (8 day streak - get me!) My inspiration is that I do not want to go to France in July feeling frumpy!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Definitely in the same boat. Back to logging (8 day streak - get me!) My inspiration is that I do not want to go to France in July feeling frumpy!

Going on a cruise to england and france in october and that is what feuled me. I've been told the french not to tolerant of fat americans! :# so I've been logging diligently since november.
    CICO and logging does work as long as you work it. Its been slow but I've been successful!
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure exactly what's fueling me. I am getting married in June, but I originally tried to do this 2 months ago and it just didn't click. All I know is that for me, success pushes me forward, and motivates me like no other. I'm on my 9th good day in a row. Not perfect days, but ones I'm happy with.
  • dsboohead
    Options
    I'm not sure exactly what's fueling me. I am getting married in June, but I originally tried to do this 2 months ago and it just didn't click. All I know is that for me, success pushes me forward, and motivates me like no other. I'm on my 9th good day in a row. Not perfect days, but ones I'm happy with.

It must now be part of your life unless you want weight loss to be a on again off again activity. Could you log for the rest of your life???
    You would be wise,to adopt it as YOUR lifestyle not a diet.
  • dsboohead
    Options
    There may be days you are not happy to log
    the crap you ate BUT log it anyways and you can counter with some sort of activity. Either way you move on!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    dsboohead wrote: »

Going on a cruise to england and france in october and that is what feuled me. I've been told the french not to tolerant of fat americans! :# so I've been logging diligently since november.
    CICO and logging does work as long as you work it. Its been slow but I've been successful!

The French aren't tolerant of anyone but themselves lol

Good plan though! Keep up the good work :smiley:
  • MsDreaB
    MsDreaB Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yay good job!! I've been logging for about 9 weeks (only missed 4 days or so) and it's paying off! I'm also making sure to eat within my calories or if I go over reset my brain and focus for the next day and it's been so helpful bc I'm down 7.2 pounds and I can see that by following and logging calories each day that it truly helps lose the weight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!