Looking to for motivated and encourage friends

Options
Hey there! I have been on MFP since 2015 but not until recently am I taking it seriously. I need to lose 60 lbs which makes me sad. Since I joined, I gained 30 lbs. So, with that being said I would love to meet some motivated and encouraging friends to help get me to my goals and I'd like to return the favor!

:)

Replies

• cheff
    cheff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • CCMPro
    CCMPro Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • HappyKat5
    HappyKat5 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • Starving_Nematode
    Starving_Nematode Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose a total of about 50-60 pounds. You're not alone!!!
  • Cybb74
    Cybb74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your story is very similar to mine. I’ve been struggling for a few years now and definitely need some encouragement. I have about 60 lbs to lose also.
  • Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You can do it, Trisha! I was on MFP quite some time before I started to take it more seriously. I've now been at my ideal size for a good while now. It's definitely possible for you too!

Feel free to add me for encouragement if you like.
  • PDR85
    PDR85 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Motivated, check! Encouraging....... eh... we'll see.

j/k would be happy to help. I have been a part of MFP on and off for what seems like damn near a decade... multiple different accounts, always end up frustrated and leaving... but this time is different. This time I am ready to finally achieve the goals I have always said I wanted, but never wanted bad enough. I am tired of being husky. I am tired of being tired. I'm ready. Let's do this!
  • Raynee21
    Raynee21 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!
  • trishahalberstadt
    trishahalberstadt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!! I'm loving the community here.
  • ajf12345
    ajf12345 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in I'm also after new friends plz add
  • gpjuarez0623
    gpjuarez0623 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to be included in this as well. I would love to lose 50 pounds and need help as well. So count me in. Please add.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm on here pretty much every day and would love to have a busier news feed. It helps keep me motivated. I've had some friends for years, but my feed has gotten quieter as friends stop logging in.
    I've lost 38 lbs and have kept it off.
  • Lydinou
    Lydinou Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New from Cameroon
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Similar story here... Im in need of some new motivating friends. Everyone feel free to add me.
  • ssunshine1021
    ssunshine1021 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm here to motivate and be motivated! It's honestly the only way to be successful because you want to feel that rush when people are encouraging you and keeping you accountable. Feel free to add me!
  • susiemeri
    susiemeri Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Same here! Back again but with a much better frame of mind. Tired of yoyo-ing. Feel free to add me, too!
  • cassie241986
    cassie241986 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Also need motivating friends. Add me please :)
  • dtelsah
    dtelsah Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 1/2 way to my goal of 90 lbs lost. I post frequently, if only to say "good job". Feel free to add me if you like.
  • ldickinson07
    ldickinson07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am totally in too. I'm hoping to lose about 20lbs, have gained loads in the passed year! Started on Monday this week and loving it so far
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    welcome!! Here for any kind of support you need and encouragement!!