How to delete something?

Options
I added my dinner meal into the tracker this am and ended up eating something else entirely. I don’t know how to delete the items I don’t want. Help!

Replies

• Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Does your fitness tracker have a help guide?
    Have you uploaded to MFP?
    You can edit your meals in the MFP app.
  • kats1294
    kats1294 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If I click on the Food button/link at the top of the page, it takes me to my daily food diary. Each entry has a red - button to the right of it. Click it & it should delete that item. Delete the wrong entries & add the new ones. Hope this works for you!
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,642 Member
    Options
    long press for options?
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    kats1294 wrote: »
    If I click on the Food button/link at the top of the page, it takes me to my daily food diary. Each entry has a red - button to the right of it. Click it & it should delete that item. Delete the wrong entries & add the new ones. Hope this works for you!

This is how you do it on the website. For iOS, swipe the item left to bring up a delete button. I think I've seen from Android users that you can delete by holding your finger over the item for a couple seconds.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    The help article explains how to delete for all three platforms: web, iOS, and Android. All three have different methods.​​​​​​

Please see this article, and search for answers to Frequently Asked Questions and other helpful articles, on the MFP Help/FAQ pages...

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/374439-how-do-i-delete-an-entry-from-my-food-diary-