Has anyone tried....

Options
Hi all,

Has anyone tried any of the 10 minute solution DVD's? I have heard a few people mention them and there are sooo many different types of them, was just wondering if anyone here has actually tried them? does them?

if so what are they like? are they any good? any preferences?

Replies

• MarandaPanda86
    Options
    Yeah, I've done a couple of them like yoga and I think butts or something lol. I would say, if it's a cardio video it would only be good if you did like 3-4 back to back, which kind of defeats the purpose. The strength ones are good, though. I would still do 2 of those, though. Your booty will burn! Or whatever body part you're doing :)
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I know of at least 2. The 10minute trainer with tony horton the p90x guy I think, and I've done the 10minute solution with the women. you can get their stuff from walmart, and they even had some come with the special k cereal. they can be a really good workout if you put them altogether, but the only downside for me personally is that i don't want to do another warm-up, even though it's very short, again. other than that, it works a lot of muscle groups quickly. hope that helps
  • heatherdoll40
    heatherdoll40 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I did the 10 min soulutions pilates. Not a big calorie burn if thats what your looking for but a good workout for stregthening those muscles you may not use much. I found it challenging to try to get proper form. Also if you have a Wii online and netflix you can try them that way...thats how I found the 10 min solutions by looking at the watch instantly on Netflix.
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    You won't get a big calorie burn in those ten minutes, so if looking for a good burn ya might stack 3 to 4 back to back and make it a 30 minute workout. But if you are looking for something to do fairly quickly in a time crunch then doing these 10 minute solution videos is better than nothing and you will feel sore from the quickie workout.
  • angela360
    Options
    I use them a lot, but you have to put at least three segments together if you want to get a good workout. I really like the boot camp dvd. The workouts are more intermediate and you'll feel it the next day. I also like the pilaties.
  • mamaberube
    Options
    I had a few of them before, the piladies (sp??) Yoga and one other - I liked them ok (They were OK, not awesome, but ok) but then I got my wii fit - love it because it tells you when you are doing it right or wrong!
  • sd892310
    sd892310 Posts: 151
    Options
    Thanks for all your replies! I was planning on doing at least 3 of the work outs back to back so it would be a 30 min work out and if i have the time then would do the full 50 minutes, just wanted to see how people found these and which ones worked best. Think am going to try the boot camp one and see how that goes