Anyone want to start 30 Day Shred with me today 8/10/11

Options
I am going to be starting 30 Day Shred this afternoon and would love it if anyone else was starting today and wanted to have a support group. I plan on doing it every day for 30 days straight. Anyone in? Add me as a friend if you would like to!

Replies

• jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    Sure. I'll join you. I have the dvd, but have never done it for 30 days straight. I will give it a try.
  • jbdowns35
    jbdowns35 Posts: 352
    Options
    I'm in!
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Sure I was supposed to start it at the begining of the month but have gotten kinda lazy so I would love to start it tonight after work :)
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm in...although I just finished Day 4 this morning. I can't always do it every day but I don't want to skip more than one day. I wasn't able to do it last night and can't tonight so I woke up to do Day 4 this morning at 5:30AM. (I'd rather do it at night so I can relax after.)

Day one and two were hard but by three I felt better.

I'd like to join just to see how others progress and how they feel.
  • hockeyd11
    hockeyd11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Sure. I'll join you. I have the dvd, but have never done it for 30 days straight. I will give it a try.
    I have never tried it yet. So I'm looking foward to starting it today and seeing the results. I'm going to take before pics (but probably not post them lol!)
  • hockeyd11
    Options
    I'm in...although I just finished Day 4 this morning. I can't always do it every day but I don't want to skip more than one day. I wasn't able to do it last night and can't tonight so I woke up to do Day 4 this morning at 5:30AM. (I'd rather do it at night so I can relax after.)

I just finished 3 weeks of shred it with weights and those first 2-3 days were tough but it got much easier after that. But this will be my first time through with 30 day shred. I would like to try my best to not skip a day but I know one day that I might have to skip-I will be out of town for the weekend at a wedding. I probably will get around to it friday before I leave then Sunday when I get back. Hopefully the hotel we are staying at will have a gym though!
  • tlzidon
    tlzidon Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    If I have this at home, thinking I do, I want to start too.
  • CaliHiker79
    CaliHiker79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I bought the DVD a few weeks ago but I have not done it everyday but I want to. The first few days were kinda killer for me but day 4 was much better. I am looking forward to doing it for 30 days straight.
  • jbdowns35
    jbdowns35 Posts: 352
    Options
    I just realized my day 30 of 30DS will be Sept 6, which is the Tuesday following Labor Day weekend. Crap. We always go away to my cabin for the weekend & I know there will be alot of eating & drinking! I'm going to try to stick with it, tho! I'll take my portable dvd player so I don't miss my last days of 30DS & watch what I eat. I definately want to be able to say I did ALL 30 days.
  • hockeyd11
    Options
    I just realized my day 30 of 30DS will be Sept 6, which is the Tuesday following Labor Day weekend. Crap. We always go away to my cabin for the weekend & I know there will be alot of eating & drinking! I'm going to try to stick with it, tho! I'll take my portable dvd player so I don't miss my last days of 30DS & watch what I eat. I definately want to be able to say I did ALL 30 days.
    We also have a cabin and there is a lot of eating and drinking going on there as well. I go there all summer long and just got back Monday from being there a week and a half and it's sooooo hard to stay on track. I tried to eat well but I still let myself have fun and let loose there too some nights! We will also be going over labor day and compete in a ribfest that weekend-live music, drinks, and ribs. Lots of fun-but bad for the diet!
  • kmcginley613
    Options
    I am starting today as well! I will add you:)
  • akell26
    akell26 Posts: 12
    Options
    I started yesterday, but I only have access to Level 1 (it's on the Exercise TV On Demand menu). Do you guys think I need to buy the DVD, or do you think I can repeat L1 for 30 days and still see results? I REALLY felt it from the first day, so I'm really thinking about investing in the DVD because I can tell it WORKS!
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have had the DVD for a while now, but never really even opened the Plastic Wrap..... Bad, bad me..... Obviously it did not work by osmosis, as I hoped it would.... HAHAHA

So this is it - I AM IN WITH YOU !! Will start tonight !

And will try my BEST to follow for 30 days - just not sure will be able to do it every single day... I have a VERY demanding 2 1/2 yo little girl.....And by choice, we only have 1 TV in the house..... :tongue:

Looking forward to this now ! But if I dont post tomorrow, then please have someone check on me as I might be passed out on the living room floor, unable to move..... :wink:

I have also joined the LOSE 10LBS IN AUGUST challenge, so hoping this will all add up.
  • hockeyd11
    Options
    Just wondering if anyone is around the same height and weight I'm at. I'm 5'5" and 190. Just curious on if anyone knows how many calories you burn doing this? And I usually log it as circuit training. What do all of you do? Thanks!
  • l_heras
    l_heras Posts: 65
    Options

Same here. I will be doing Day 4 today. We can do it!
  • l_heras
    Options
    Just wondering if anyone is around the same height and weight I'm at. I'm 5'5" and 190. Just curious on if anyone knows how many calories you burn doing this? And I usually log it as circuit training. What do all of you do? Thanks!

I looked around and I saw that some people log it in as High Impact Aerobics...
  • l_heras
    Options

I looked around and I saw that some people log it in as High Impact Aerobics...
  • michelle9999
    michelle9999 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in too - just started here a couple of days ago and took my before pics this morning. >.<
    Definately in.... lol
  • FinallyFit28
    FinallyFit28 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels and I actually have done the DVD just never completed the challenge...Let's Do It! I'll start tonight when I get home! Please add me so we can keep each other motivated...BTW this goes to everyone who's starting this challenge. We could all use more people to inspire & motivate us. Cheers!:happy:
  • hockeyd11
    Options
    So did everyone do it today??? I just finished level 1, day 1. It was tough, especially some of the cardio parts for me but I made it through. I can't wait to do it again tomorrow! It's such a short workout, I think I will try to do it in the morning. Is everyone planning on doing 10 days at level 1, 10 days at level 2, and 10 days at level 3?