Whonu cookies

Options
I just saw a commercial for Whonu cookies. Anyone try them yet?

Replies

• Bella7810
    Options
    Never heard of these but I googled them afterreading your post. I'll try anything once. If they're horrible, then I won't buy them again but this looks promising. . . Thank you for mentioning them! :smile:
  • Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My sister had the chocolate chip ones, I didn't know what they were and I ate them and liked them :D

Edit: They definitely were not horrible, they were soft which was great, they just tasted like little super processed cookies
  • MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Options
    I've been wondering about these cookies too, but can't seem to find them anywhere. Does anyone know what stores carry them?
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    They taste alot like soft batch cookies! i love them
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Well... I tried them and they're delicious, but after I'd eaten it, I realized they still have enriched white flour and high fructose corn syrup in them, so you might as well just eat a regular cookie if you're going to have one. They're not health food, no matter how they're marketed, but the suggestion that they're "SORT OF" health food tempts people to think maybe they can eat more than a serving size. I know I did... :(
  • kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I thought they were pretty good.
  • momma_roo
    momma_roo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I saw these in the store and compared to other cookies they are pretty much the same. If I'm going to have a cookie, I'll just have a cookie......
  • midnightbirch
    midnightbirch Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Marketing gimmicks are designed to trick people into buying a product. It is like making a greasy fat laden burrito adding nutrients and calling it the wow it has vitamins Burrito, it is still unhealthy. If you want a cookie eat it but beware of addictive ingredients.
  • midnightbirch
    midnightbirch Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Marketing gimmicks are designed to trick people into buying a product. It is like making a greasy fat laden burrito adding nutrients and calling it the wow it has vitamins Burrito, it is still unhealthy. If you want a cookie eat it but beware of addictive ingredients.
    [Never say Never unless Never is Never again!:happy: ]