Needing a reboot

Options
I am here needing a bit of a kickstart to break a plateau. I lost 20lb using weight watchers online, but then I kind of got stuck once they changed up the program to freestyle. I’m hoping that MFP will help me reboot and get going in the right direction again.

I am a SAHM in NW Alberta, Canada - mom to two boys 11 & 13. I had a very busy winter on the board of our local hockey club, and acting as a commissioner for my son’s league, but as that all winds down this weekend, I am looking forward to some extra time to focus again.

SW: 208
CW: 188
GW: 150

38 lbs to go!

Replies

• abguan
    abguan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think you're in the right place! I've found the detailed tracking to be really effective in getting me to keep my calories in check.

The calories are the most important factor to loosing weight, of course, but just curious - are you doing exercise as well? For me that's been the key in getting me to feel strong, motivated, and gives me more wiggle room with my calories. I do something every day, and include some intense exercises that builds muscle - I do running, kickboxing, weightlifting, and walking.

By the way, I'm a mom of 2 boys too, same age as yours!