New here!

Options
Hey, I'm new to this app. Hoping that counting calories and tracking everything on here will help me lose the weight. I feel like I'm stuck in a never ending cycle. Every year my new years resolution is to get fit but I always stop 3 months in. Any tips or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated. Add me! Let's work on motivating eachother!

Replies

• KThompson042310
    KThompson042310 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. New here too. Tired of looking in the mirror and being disappointed or not wanting to be in pictures because I don’t like the way I look. I have 3 kids; 6,4, and 2. One thing I doing is staying away from the word diet. It a life change. I don’t know why, but it works. I think for me the word dieting is just too intimidating and my fat belly don’t like it.
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new to this app. Hoping that counting calories and tracking everything on here will help me lose the weight. I feel like I'm stuck in a never ending cycle. Every year my new years resolution is to get fit but I always stop 3 months in. Any tips or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated. Add me! Let's work on motivating eachother!

Completely agree with your username
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    Use the app and the site.... lots of good info here!
  • deathb4decaf
    deathb4decaf Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. New here too. Tired of looking in the mirror and being disappointed or not wanting to be in pictures because I don’t like the way I look. I have 3 kids; 6,4, and 2. One thing I doing is staying away from the word diet. It a life change. I don’t know why, but it works. I think for me the word dieting is just too intimidating and my fat belly don’t like it.

I agree. It definitely is a lifestyle change.