helloo

Options
gitsmom
gitsmom Posts: 15 Member
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself, I am new to MFP and so far I love it. I have a group of ladies at work and we are all participating and being accountable to each other through the MFP site. Love it, i am so motivated!!!

Replies

• ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    good luck its good to have a support group on here, it helps keep you motivated :)
  • jeepgirl001
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It is a fantastic site and I love it. The people are so supportive. Good Luck to you and your co-workers. You can do it!!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • eminem16
    Options
    :smile: Good Luck!
  • Doglady72
    Options
    Hi, welcome to the group. its a great place and its a wonderful support group. it just boggled my mind with the exercise and food counter. I love knowing how many calories I eat a day, and how many calories I burn doing exercise. If you need another friend please add me. :tongue:
  • Doglady72
    Options
    Hi, welcome to the group. its a great place and its a wonderful support group. it just boggled my mind with the exercise and food counter. I love knowing how many calories I eat a day, and how many calories I burn doing exercise. If you need another friend please add me.