Options
I found this site a year ago never used it. But I decided to give it a try, If I can pay weight watchers and basically still the same weight. I give this a try, I actually like this app better. Wish me Luck

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,203 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Good luck!
  • RunShenRun
    RunShenRun Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good luck, and welcome! I'm new here too
  • scotland4567
    scotland4567 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This app is great. I've used it a couple of time and it helps with tracking your food and exercise. Having friends on here also helps with your motivation and accountability. Good luck. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want to
  • jsanfo9382
    jsanfo9382 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well count me in. Maybe we can all keep ourselves motivated to live healthier lives. I am enjoying this app also. I need to start getting in the habit of counting everything that I eat my weight has kind of plateaued and I would like to keep losing a few more pounds. I guess I am also looking at this bulletin board for motivation from others.
    It’s difficult because I used to do a lot of triathlons but due to injuries I can no longer compete and I have been graduallyPutting on weight every year. I know I am not training or exercising near as hard as I used to. Also I am now 54 and as we age our metabolism rate does slow down so I just have to eat healthier most of the time.
  • jsanfo9382
    Options
    Hang in there and good luck Mac mama 234
  • jsanfo9382
    Options
    Question Mac mama. Weight watchers is still a pretty good idea I think because it’s a great social interaction time? Americans are starting to isolate more more so maybe doing both things would be a good idea? I am an RN and a PE teacher so I do have a pretty good background and exercise and fitness
  • ysache13
    ysache13 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've been on here now about a month and just had major surgery last week which is leaving me with leg UP and no touching ground for 6 weeks - but I am so glad I started and it's so easy to simply calculate calories. I (like most) have yo-yo'd my entire LIFE, but about 15 yrs ago I lost over 150 lbs and kept it off until 2.5 yrs ago (lost my best friend, and off work for feet surgeries) and put on about 30 but I'm not concerned I can't walk, I KNOW it's calorie counting and it would be nice to just say every day to someone I'm doing GREAT (that motivates me) but most on here end up wanting to talk about other things which is also nice, but I'd like to still talk every day about mini goals and the major goal and keep one another motivated for YEARS again - I don't like dieting - I stopped that years ago - calories for me and this app is a blessing from God, so if you're looking for that "one" to write daily on the food part, scale part, and goal part - add me! :) either way, may the Lord bless us all in our journeys!