Grown and Sexy - Booty NSV!~ :O)

Options
Jenn152
Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
Hahahah so this is pretty funny and pretty awesome! :laugh:

I met my boyfriend at a park for a nice long walk out by his place last night (we live 45 miles apart and he is in a Doctoral program, so we have to literally MAKE time to see one another right now). Luckily for me, we decided to get in shape and eat better at around the same time. So many of our dates involve working out and Subway if we need to eat :O) He has lost 35lbs, and I am SO proud of him! :love:

ANYWAAAAAAAAAAAAAY... I hadn't seen him in like 2 weeks, so we were going for a nice long walk to catch-up and talk. About halfway through the loop, he reached over (earmuffs for those who aren't grown and sexy) and grabbed my booty real quick just to be cute. His immediate reaction... "DAMN babe!" I just laughed and said, "Hell yes! Working out (and those Pilates :wink: ) is really paying off, huh?" He smiled and CONTINUED to play grabazz the rest of our walk :O)

Needless to say, I am on cloud nine and am loving the results. The scale may not move as much as we would like every week, but it's the little things that make me SO HAPPY! :bigsmile:

Carry-On MFP! Keep Inspriring and Motivating! :O) Happy Humpday!~

Replies

• Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    i love it!! ahaha i want a booty like that :(
  • noturmom
    noturmom Posts: 18
    Options
    This is awesome! I haven't turned heads in quite awhile, then the other day while walking through the parking lot at a local grocery store, 2 ooooglers both walked into each other while, well, oogling! LOL! Good thing they weren't driving cars! Good for you- what a feel good story!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Hubby grabs mine more often now too - it really is a great motivator LoL. Good for you!!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!!! Enjoy the NSV and grabzzzzzz :)
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Wow!! It's even sexier that you are doing this together!! You've done good!!
  • charsauce
    Options
    aw man! Great job to you and your boyfriend both who decided to make the healthy lifestyle change, and both having success in it! It's little things like that grab that can really make all the hard work you have done worth it. Congratulations! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing. Cute story.
  • Happy0326
    Happy0326 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I LOVE it!!! Good for you. Yes the little things that make us happy...LOL!!! Keep up the GOOD work.
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    A little motivation goes a long way! no matter where it comes from :O) Keep up the great work ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • nighthawk327
    Options
    Hahaha that's fantastic!!
  • jocemorg
    jocemorg Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I LOVE how SO's can be so encouraging! Mine's across the country, but I'll send him progress pictures every once in a while, and his "Wow"s and "you look hot, babe" are sometimes EXACTLY what I need to kick my butt back into shape for the rest of the day/week/month. Way to go, you!! :) So exciting!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    LOL my hubby is always grabbing my *kitten* and he loves feeling my hip bones and collar bones....I love it!!
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great outlook. And it always feels AMAZING when your boyfriend or husband makes you feel good aobut the effoet that you are making!!! Keep up the great work!
  • MisszObrien
    Options
    AHAHAH Great NSV Feels Great !!! To Hear It From Your Boy Toy Always !!:heart:
  • TheShelterCat
    Options
    That's sweet!!! :tongue: I cant wait to get my booty back!! Good for you!
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    That's so cute! :)
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Gotta love the grown and sexy posts! Good for you him!!

And remember....

"You can do side bends or situps, but please don't lose that butt!"
  • lottabody1
    lottabody1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You go girl! my honey did the sam thing, I was getting a little discouraged, because the pounds were not comming off as fast as I would like, but my measuerments tell a different story! so i am buiding muscle and getting toned, and i do a lot of squats!!! this Diva is loving every minute of it!! proud of you!:happy:
  • pratkovic
    Options
    Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!