Curious about the Scale

Options
2»

Replies

• lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I've gotten to the point where I weigh pretty much daily but only log it once or twice a week because it fluctuates. I don't stress the fluctuations anymore because I've seen the day-to-day 2 pound variance thing the whole time I've been losing weight & I know ultimately that what I'm doing is the right thing & its pushing me in the right direction&I'm definitely losing weight & loving myself more. I even weigh 2,3,4 times a day sometimes! just out of sheer curiosity.
  • andmiles
    andmiles Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Everyday, in the morning. :) I don't think it's overuse at all. I even have a Withing's scale that uploads that data wirelessly for me, and then I export that data to excel and run trends/projects on it about once a month or so (or whenever I feel I'm getting off track).

1. I'm a huge nerd
    2. If I STOP weighing daily, that's when I know I'm in trouble/denial. I need that daily feedback to keep my on track.
  • 2heavy4now
    2heavy4now Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every few days, but try to weigh yourself at the same time each day as our body weight can fluctuate up to 2 pounds per day from normal activity.
    This way we aren't discouraged by false gains or encouraged by false losses.

Cheers!