Loving mfp but wants more friends :)

Options
this is my first week and I absolutely love mfp. I think more friends are likely to help however. Feel free to add me, and message me. Would love to have some other people who want to loose weight to discuss things with. X :)

Replies

• opalescentmirage
    Options
    Welcome! This is my first week as well. Best wishes to you! :happy:
  • jaunelle
    jaunelle Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi there! MFP is cool...I am on day 4...what about you?
  • ilovelucy1026
    Options
    Hi everyone! My first week as well! I actually signed up last week, but just got started yesterday.
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, I am always up for new friends!! :)
  • gsnap30
    gsnap30 Posts: 67
    Options
    welcome! you can add me! we can do this!
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I dont have many friends.. :sad: so feel free to add me if you want to.... im really a cool person..... once i get over being shy.. :laugh:
  • ladysandy
    Options
    Hi, I've been here for one week... so I'm new also and I'm loving this ....
    I'm gonna friend you people hahahaa
    happy losing to all :-D
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I hope your first week with MFP has been as great as all of us :-) Feel free to add me :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 157 (I think) and I am here to tell you that it REALLY works! Good luck to you....and all the new people! It goes by fast, I swear it will feel like no time went by and here I am 5 months later ....down 22 lbs (17 since joining MFP in March)
  • Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi there ! I only joined last week and lost 4lb in my first week ! I love this place, the people are friendly and there seems to be a lot of support and encouragement whenever it is needed !

I have sent a friend request to most people on this thread ..... but it only lets me send 5 every ten mins so please, if you want to add me then feel free ♥
  • njfitnessgirl
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • pope369
    pope369 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Paul. I've been enjoying MFP for the past month and also don't have many friends. I'd like to see what the social media aspect to staying healthy looks like, so add me as a friend, too!
  • liamsmummy09
    liamsmummy09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been here about 3 weeks and am totally addicted! I've not got many friends either and think the support will help.
  • jkincaid0202
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me too if you like!
  • deaterrae
    deaterrae Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I, too, could use more friends to encourage my progress. I was doing really well for a month and a half, then things got crazy and I stopped keeping track. As of today, I'm back. So, please consider adding me as a friend, as well, and we can encourage one another to stick with it. Thanks!
  • DancingSquirrel
    Options
    I'm new here also. Liking the mfp app much better than the "Lose It" iphone app. Looks like a great community here also!
  • I_GoT_ThIs
    I_GoT_ThIs Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I just today! I'm super excited to get Ithis ball rolling! I need some friends though. I have none! Still trying to get the hang of this. :) Wish me luck!
  • brinsy
    brinsy Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    im newish here too. feel free to add me
  • minkusbunny
    Options
    I've been here on/off since May and have slowly lost 6 pounds! But I agree that having more friends would help with motivation--I'm looking for more, too! So feel free to add me, and welcome to MFP!