Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Low carb ice cream options

Ccano88
Ccano88 Posts: 51 Member
I feel ice cream is the category where we get screwed. There aren't many options for low carb/low calorie ice creams. Anyone else found any other than halo brand?

Replies

• paisha58
    paisha58 Posts: 1 Member
    I agree but there are a few options. Beyers low cal, Enlightened, Low Cow, and Arctic Zero are among the few that I know of.
  • _TheLittleMermaid_
    _TheLittleMermaid_ Posts: 7 Member
    Halo Top is great! No funny aftertaste that enlightened tends to have. I also tried ProYo which is really good too.
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    turkey hill froyo is tasty and the carb count isn't terrible - 70g is 20g carbs
  • Ccano88
    Ccano88 Posts: 51 Member
    Thank you for letting me know other options. I will shop today for some :)
  • NewTnme
    NewTnme Posts: 258 Member
    Halo top is the best. And every flavor. Or breyer’s low cal high protein. Cookies and cream. Wow amazing!!!!
  • igottagetthisrite
    igottagetthisrite Posts: 40 Member
    I never knew! But now I do and I'm going to get some!! Lol
  • Shredder583
    Shredder583 Posts: 180 Member
    No no no no, just wrong! Sorry to ruin the party!
    Anything in moderation is great though!
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    I do arctic zero...love most of the flavors and non dairy on top of that!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    I do not understand the love for Halo Top...that's some nasty *kitten* right there.

I don't eat ice cream all that often, so when I do I want the real deal and I want it to be delicious, not some fake *kitten* wanna be ice cream.
  • jeichelb83
    jeichelb83 Posts: 172 Member
    I like Halo Top as well as Yasso yogurt bars.
  • swim89
    swim89 Posts: 1 Member
    I make my ice cream with frozen bananas, a dash of coconut creamer and vanilla extract! All you do is put the ingredients in a food processor and bam! You got ice cream. Sometimes I add strawberries in the mix for "strawberry ice cream." Let me know if you try it and like it!
  • PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    Breyer's CarbSmart is to die for.