What are you/did you have for dinner today?

Options
I'm having a stirfry. Wholewheat noodles, chicken breast, onions, baby carrots, peas and so many spices with lots of soy sauce.

What are you having?

Replies

• JustBreathSB
    JustBreathSB Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    MMmmmmmm as a matter of fact, I think I'm going to have stir fry for dinner also :-)

ETA: For dinner yesterday I had Apply Jacks lol mmm it was yummy
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    don't know about today, but yesterday had broiled chicken, baked potato and vegetable medely~at a restaurant! didn't know that that place did "healthy" food!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I have no idea, but that sounds delicious!
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    No idea yet! Was thinking of picking up a rotisserie chicken from Kroger and pairing it with some green beans and a mashed sweet potato with sugar and cinnamon :3
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    We will be having black bean taco's with my avocado salsa!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    pork chops seared and sauteed in a couple tbsp of butter and onion powder, with some parmesan cheese sprinkled on top
    steamed broccoli with salt and pepper

yum!
  • jessicahelene
    jessicahelene Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Homemade Cobb Salad... Romaine, Spinach, Grilled Chicken, Avocado, Bleu Cheese Crumbles, Bacon, Tomatoes, Shelled Edamame, and a little Annie's Lite Honey Mustard Dressing.

ETA Homemade Croutons. Duh!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Last night was pretty lazy. Grocery store rotissiere chicken, mashed potatoes from a box, and steamed frozen veggies.

Tonight I might use up some of the leftover chicken on top of a salad for me and hubby, PBJ for the kids (already made, couldn't use from Tuesday).
  • overachieving
    Options
    Green curry chicken breast with steamed green beans :)
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Baked salmon with asian sesame marinade, spicy sweet potato fries, and string green beans.
  • jbdowns35
    jbdowns35 Posts: 352
    Options
    cream cheese filled jalepeno pepper, wrapped with a strip of venison tenderloin, wrapped in bacon, (pinwheel style) secured on a skewer & grilled. Roasted red potatoes. Haven't decided on the veggy, maybe grilled zuccini since i'll be firing up the grill anyhow.
  • jenng38
    jenng38 Posts: 105
    Options
    I have school tonight so I think I am going to have a protein shake, an apple and an ounce of almonds--very portable and yummy too. Since I am doing that I think I will have 4 oz of wild salmon and some brown rice and steamed veggies for lunch.
  • jwls29
    jwls29 Posts: 9
    Options
    Tuna noodle casserole from skinnytaste.com
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    You are all making me hungry!
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    a crockpot concoction of chicken, salsa, corn & black beans. Shortly before I serve it I'll stir in a bit of cream cheese (or maybe greek yogurt...I might try that in a little bit and see if that works instead!) for some creamy-ness. People can choose whether to have it in tacos or over rice.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I've got fresh bell peppers and mushrooms from the farmer's market... so sautee'd peppers, mushrooms, and onions with whatever protein the husband pulls out of the freezer.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Normally stir-fry or veggies done on the BBQ and some bean creation (newly veggie here) BUT last night, I had my version of the KFC Bowl;

143g potatoes
    150g steamed cauliflower mashed in with the potatoes
    1/4 cup black turtle beans
    1/2 cup frozen corn
    1/2 package of Swiss Chalet sauce, the greatest stuff on earth.

So delicious and filling! The sauce makes it higher in sodium but I only have it 1x a month or so.
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Tonight's dinner I'm still deciding on. The choices are Cajun tilapia or Asian shrimp. Either would probably go with green beans and lemon garlic rice.

Last night was garlic grilled chicken with rice pilaf and steamed broccoli.
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Well I am in Eastern Canada so supper isn't for another 4 or 5 hours but this is giving me some great ideas!!
  • proats
    proats Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Roast beef sammich and a whole pint of Ben & Jerry's (srs).