20 pounds down

Garae
Garae Posts: 116 Member
edited March 2018 in Success Stories
So this is embarrassing but whatever! I've made progress and I'm proud because I have been LITERALLY working my *kitten* off!
5'3"
SW: 178
CW: 158
GW: 145

Replies

• Garae
    Crap! It won't let me post my before and after pic!
  • Keep trying! We want to see!
  • Sheluvsbread2much
    Sheluvsbread2much Posts: 85 Member
    Definitely not embarrassing but inspiring! Congratulations.
  • Garae
    Woo it worked!
  • FanTheFlame
    FanTheFlame Posts: 22 Member
    Great job! Your legs have a great shape! My knees will never be able to look like that!
  • l1bbylabel7
    l1bbylabel7 Posts: 64 Member
    Way to go girl! You look great! Great work!
  • GoalGal50
    GoalGal50 Posts: 90 Member
    All I see is progress and hard work!!!
  • mayas135
    mayas135 Posts: 37 Member
    You look great! How long did it take you to lose it?
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Great Job! I started Feb 15th and lost 6lbs so far... You are doing great!
  • mayas135
    mayas135 Posts: 37 Member
    Garae wrote: »
    mayas135 wrote: »
    You look great! How long did it take you to lose it?
    Since Jan 1!

That's great! I hope I get similar results as you :)
  • meldjk44
    meldjk44 Posts: 28 Member
    you look amazing! how often do you go to the gym? and what is your calorie intake? I started in January too but I haven't gotten results like yours!
  • sunniangle6
    sunniangle6 Posts: 6 Member
    Great job!!!
  • noumena_
    noumena_ Posts: 45 Member
    Awesome! Look at that tiny belly! Get it girl!
  • msawyer874
    msawyer874 Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to know how you did it what were you doing for workouts and eating I’m trying to get down 50 lbs and it’s great seeing somebody else go through what you are going through
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Congratulations
  • Garae
    meldjk44 wrote: »
    you look amazing! how often do you go to the gym? and what is your calorie intake? I started in January too but I haven't gotten results like yours!

I stretch and run probably an average of 3 times a week, and also do some strength training moves. I feel it's mostly what I've been eating though. I also track my food with weight watchers points. I eat a lot of lean proteins and vegetables. The carbs I go for are things like bananas, rice, potatoes.. carbs that aren't processed like bread. Though I do allow myself two cheat meals a week!
  • Garae
    msawyer874 wrote: »
    I would love to know how you did it what were you doing for workouts and eating I’m trying to get down 50 lbs and it’s great seeing somebody else go through what you are going through
    Be consistent and keep foods around that are quick and easy to eat when you're hungry, like fruit. I don't even track the fruit I eat and refuse to feel guilty about it. I don't go crazy and binge, but if I'm feeling hungry I'm not going to feel bad about eating a damn apple or banana ya know? I also don't cook with oils. If I'm craving fat I'll use a tsp of olive oil- but I mostly cook with olive oil spray. Just be patient with yourself. I still have a long way to go and it's tough to stay motivated. But the results are worth it!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Wow, it really shows! Keep up the awesome work. It's really paying off! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!