Gaining weight?

Options
Is it muscle weight? But ive been doing some p90x everyday, running/walking intervals a few times a week and some tennis and im slowly gaining weight. Is it muscle weight or should i be worried?

Replies

• amymunn
    amymunn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i would say its muscle! depending on how you are eating. if you are eating good, then its probably just muscle. :]
  • dstsur5or
    dstsur5or Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would think it is muscle but to be sure I would take my measurements.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    When on a calorie deficit, you can't really gain muscle per-say. If you just started p90x, then I am going to bet you are holding on to water weight from muscle tearing and protection. When I have a recovery week with p90x, that's when I lose weight, otherwise I stay the same or gain some.

Also is it close to your TOM? I gain then too from water weight.
  • savvystephy
    Options
    It also looks like you are over on sodium a lot (in the last week). That will encourage holding water weight also.
  • Jsnbabb1
    Jsnbabb1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    well i dont mind the water weight....i guess i also ate out on sunday at zaxbys (bad bad bad) and there was a birthday party last night late at pizza hut (screw up)
  • savvystephy
    Options
    So overall, don't worry about. Look at the big picture - you've lost 11 lbs so far! Just keep working toward it and the weight loss will come. (everyone is allowed a screw up once in a while too! :wink:)