Face Shot.. I'm ecstatic!

Options
So I don't even know if this is going to work or not. It's like trying to move a mountain to post pics on here. Okay so this first pic was shot on St. Paddy's day this year. And the second pic was 2 weeks ago. I think there may be a slight difference right? Right?

14bnnmh.jpg
February

rr1jkj.png
2 weeks ago

Replies

• morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    The first picture only shows half your face....but I can tell a difference! Great work!
  • IdaMoreno38
    Options
    Fixed! Thanks.
    I wanted other people to see and tell me if I was doing something right.
    :)
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    There's a huge difference! You look GREAT!!! Keep up the good work! You've definitely been an inspiration for me to get up and finally do something!
  • Frannswaz
    Frannswaz Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I would say you're doing a lot RIGHT!! Lovely pic....you're going great:smile:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    That is a huge difference! You look GREAT girl, good job and keep up the great work! :)
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Wow I can tell a huge difference in your face. You should be so proud of yourself. Keep up the good work and stay strong you can totally rock this!!
  • BlessedMoon
    BlessedMoon Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Keep doin what you're doin. Work it! Work it!
  • LizzetteRamirez
    LizzetteRamirez Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl!!! keep doing what you are doing cause its working!!!! Great Job!!!
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    wowza!!! that's awesome! good for you :)
  • smbland
    smbland Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Not only do you LOOK GREAT... You look so much younger too!!!!! congrats!!!!
  • IdaMoreno38
    Options
    THANKS SO MUCH! This really means a lot to me! I feel younger too! And not to mention my husband completely LOVES IT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!