MY 30DS RESULTS

Options
2»

Replies

• erinoldham19
    Options
    thats awesome.. thanks for posting.. i am doing day 9 tomorrow WITH myiceisonfire from above :) i haven't noticed and weight loss so i have been getting bummed.. but thanks to you i have some faith that it does work.. .. congrats on the great work.. are you gong to repeat the 30 days or do something else?
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Great results, keeps me going, D5 L2 tomorrow, half way and if I am getting great results like yours I am going all the way. thanks for posting :)
  • OhSuzzz
    OhSuzzz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • annacook0822
    Options
    thats awesome.. thanks for posting.. i am doing day 9 tomorrow WITH myiceisonfire from above :) i haven't noticed and weight loss so i have been getting bummed.. but thanks to you i have some faith that it does work.. .. congrats on the great work.. are you gong to repeat the 30 days or do something else?

i have stared it over again! it was hard for me not to see the scale move that much but when i measured i was very surprised so it was ok to me! it will work for you! you got this!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!