I need fellow fat friends

Options
Hi! I was on here before and didn't make it but just a couple of days and quit. I went to the Dr. last week and saw that I had weighed 9 pounds more than my heaviest weight. SO I reactivated MFP. So far, I've signed in for 7 days straight and I passed on a cupcake and I LOVE CUPCAKES.

Replies

• berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good job on logging in for seven days! Passing up a cupcake is quite an accomplishment! I'm a potato chip person, and passing them up makes me feel so proud! You can do it-sounds like you are in the right frame of mind! Add me as a friend if you would like!
  • robinlynns2
    robinlynns2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good job Rob! My pitfall is popcorn. I eat it every day. Can’t help it. Gotta have it. But I have cut back on the canola oil. That’s something right?
  • robinlynns2
    robinlynns2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Shell! You mentioned friending. How do you do that on here?
  • OhSaraahhh
    OhSaraahhh Posts: 11 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hi (well there was a wavy emoji but apparently that doesn't work here lol)
    I'm fat and love cupcakes, be my friend!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should make new normal weight friends too. And maybe you should practice eating the foods you love in moderation.
  • texmexcoconut
    texmexcoconut Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all!
    I'm at my heaviest. I'm an emotional eater going through a lot of stresses. I finally got back on the scale and I've gained 15 pounds since my wedding (and it hasn't been a year. Ack!).

Who knows good mental health strategies and easy recipes?

I'm open to new friends!
  • dyanmarie1010
    dyanmarie1010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm back again. I had pretty good success my first time around, learned how to make things I loved but healthier and just as tasty (yes even cupcakes!) I lost about 120lbs, but then my fiance passed away suddenly and I found myself not caring about anything, myself included. It's been 5 yrs and although the pain is still there, I realize I do have a lot to live for and I need to take care of myself. So time to get the weight off again, get healthy and make friends. So if anyone wants to friend me, please do. We CAN & WILL DO THIS!!!!!
  • blondenbubbly
    blondenbubbly Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This is my 3 rd time back to MFP. I’m on my 85th day or so and I am down 33lbs since December 11th. I didn’t really get serious with it until January. So hang in there, it’s worth it...
  • sueben04
    sueben04 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me