Replies

• KimmySmellsbee
    KimmySmellsbee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I added you! :)
  • suzmedder
    suzmedder Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I am back after having two children and looking to get my fitness back, I found the support on here fantastic last time!
  • skinnerfamily151
    skinnerfamily151 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for motivation. I have been having some health issues that the weight is hurting. Not to mention other things in my life. I just cry thinking how my weight has become such is issue. I have no friends but I do have a loving family. I could really use some friends to help me with the journey. I need to loose almost 100 pounds. I have been at it for about 10 days so far. Thanks for listening.
  • WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    welcome ! MFP friends have been great at keeping me motivated. I wish you the best of luck :)
  • sarahlovesfood25
    sarahlovesfood25 Posts: 408 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Added u :)
    Anyone else feel free to add me im a daily logger and always looking for motivation :)
  • jrbovee20
    jrbovee20 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Looking to expand my friends list with fitness and dieting motivators. Feel free to add me.
  • skg25041979
    skg25041979 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    MFP is working well for me. I'm losing kilos by eating right and working out.
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me (others welcome too). I started MFP 6 years ago and got to my goal weight after dropping 80lbs. Since then I've slipped back into old habits and gained half back. I log every day (so I know what I'm doing wrong), but I'm looking to build up social accountability, as that helped the first time.
  • haalastar846
    haalastar846 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I'll send a invite!
  • Lordless
    Lordless Posts: 6 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Once in a while PT here. New to the community side of MFP. Have been using the nutrition tracking aspect exclusively. Add me if you want some assistance or friendship
  • mdburnitz
    mdburnitz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I gained 50 pounds in about three years and I'm so unsatisfied with how I look and feel lately. I just started getting back into going to the gym and counting my calories. I could definitely use some motivation from others!
  • lolothedragon
    lolothedragon Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I would love more friends on here, anyone can feel free to add me. We could all use a little encouragement every once in a while. :smile:
  • RDJNowOrNever
    RDJNowOrNever Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You got this. I’ve found that it’s easy to fail when I set too aggressive a plan. An easy path but one that leads in the direction you want to go is best, I think. Have fun with fitness and find some foods/snacks that are filling and won’t break the calorie budget, but that also taste good. Halo Top ice cream is my favorite example.
  • hititskip
    hititskip Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in, feel free to add!
  • burangaolga6206
    burangaolga6206 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am in the same case. I am new here and it's the first time I use this kind of app. I would like to know what kind of diet you are following and the exercises you guys are doing.
  • BrujaIngrata
    BrujaIngrata Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • belitavee
    belitavee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi , how are you doing g ? I understand. feelfree to do me as your friend. I will love to support you on your journey.
  • Jordan029
    Jordan029 Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I am ready to take mfp seriously again, I've been off for a while and need the tracking accountability to lose weight. Several years ago before my wedding I lost 70 pounds counting calories on the daily plate but mfp is better than daily plate now and I hope to get back to that weight. Please add me, I would love to be friends and will encourage, motivate, and listen to anyone's struggles. Username Jordan029 if you want to add me. Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey, it's difficult but so worth it!
    [edited by mods to remove private contact information]
  • TheMom6Girls
    TheMom6Girls Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome friends! I returned after an injury and regained some of my weight. I have really liked the advice and motivation from mfp community. Feel free to add me as a friend too. I try to login daily and search for different ways to meet life’s challenges.
  • littlebear0121
    littlebear0121 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested in joining and encouraging. Have to figure out how :)