Options
I FEEL GREAT!!!

Replies

• lovessweets
    Options
    Good on you. You look great from your profile pic. well done
  • BlahBlahPounds
    Options
    WOW!! You look great congrats on the weight loss. I t really inspires me to keep at it when I see peoples succeed.
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good Job. You look great.
  • gergullishious12
    Options
    you dont just feel great, but you look great too! Great job! I hope I can be as successful as you!!!! :)))
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    What a huge change! You look fantastic!
  • JennysMan
    Options
    Congratulations on such a monumental feat! I'm sure you'll do well with your remaining 60.

Also, thank you for sharing your success. It is definitely and inspiration to me!!!
  • MizCullen
    Options
    congratulations.. you look awsome... whats your secret??
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look amazing!
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have about the same amount of weight to lose. How long has it taken you to lose this 100, and what do you think is the main 'factor' in the weight loss?

AND, you look FABULOUS!!!
  • change_happens
    Options
    pretty good! you look great!!!! You should FEEL great *smile*
  • mp09aap
    mp09aap Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    well done. i was at 1 point 23 stone and reached 20st and 6feet high when i was 11. im now only 17stone (240lb) looking to lose another 2 stones. its not easy and takes a while but cirtainly worth it.
  • michelleboers
    Options
    i wish i could say the was an EASY BUTTON! lol but eating right and exercise thats it. thank you!
  • michelleboers
    Options
    It's taken me about a year and 7 months and the best thing is exercise and lots of it lol (plus you get to eat more).
  • megansmom311
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous! You are a great example of what dedication can do! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!