Options
mirnadababneh
mirnadababneh Posts: 30 Member
breakfast lunch dinner and snacks recipes are needed

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I've found Pinterest to be a great source for vegan meal ideas. You can try searching things like "vegan breakfast" or search for some of your favorite foods and add "vegan" ("vegan chili," "vegan pasta," etc).
  • mirnadababneh
    mirnadababneh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Or try YouTube I found loads of recipes on there
  • patriciabracy
    patriciabracy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just joined MFP. So far my experience is that the system thinks that I consume to many carbs. I too am vegan. How do you manage to log your vegan meals or is there a way to adjust settings?
  • iowalinda
    iowalinda Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Just joined MFP. So far my experience is that the system thinks that I consume to many carbs. I too am vegan. How do you manage to log your vegan meals or is there a way to adjust settings?

From the blue bar at the top of the page, Select My Home and then Goals. You should be able to adjust it there :)
  • ninalemon
    ninalemon Posts: 36 Member
    Options

You can adjust the percentages in your profile... I just don’t worry about it. It tells me daily that I have had too many carbs.
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    There are a set of Irish twins on YouTube called The Happy Pear. They are vegan and do lovely tasty food that my vegan siblings have tried and shared. X

They are hilariously adorable, too!
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Sunwarrior protein powder mixed into a sauce and apples to dip with
  • love_minnie
    love_minnie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I second YouTube and Pinterest. Youtube has some really fun people who make easy recipes.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,656 Member
    Options
    I made this tonight. These are good enough for a dinner party. Serve with rice.

Used the hot air fryer instead of deep frying. If you don't have an air fryer, toss in a little oil and bake in a convection oven at high temperature if you don't want to deep fry.
    http://dailycookingquest.com/by-category/side-dish/tempeh-kecap-fried-tempeh-in-sweet-soy-sauce

Veganize by replacing fish sauce with soy sauce
    https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/pomelo-salad-with-chile-lime-peanuts-and-coconut
  • maryjennifer
    maryjennifer Posts: 124 Member
    Options
  • thelettermegan
    thelettermegan Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I love this recipe: http://www.girlcooksworld.com/2013/04/creamy-goan-black-eyed-pea-curry.html three cans, onion and some spices! And it's soy/gluten/dairy free!
  • amilli79
    amilli79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for these great ideas!
  • gems74
    gems74 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    www.ohsheglows.com
    Amazing website with vegan recipes and the author had published 2 cookbooks of the same name. I'm not vegan but I love her recipes.
  • Kenderoo82
    Kenderoo82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been researching Vegan/Plant Based options and came across this girl: Cheap Lazy Vegan on YouTube. Check her out...
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Sarah's Vegan Kitchen - both on YouTube and her blog are wonderful.
    Sweet Potato Soul - Same, YouTube and blog
    Vegan Zombie - YouTube, older posts have recipes, newer ones are more exploring new things, still good!
    Minimalist Baker - Website. Several of her recipes are "regulars" in my rotation