If you could eliminate one imperfection, which one would you choose?

Options
SuperOrganism2
SuperOrganism2 Posts: 2,769 Member
Most people have something about themselves or their lives they would like to improve. Often, this is seen as an imperfection in your being which causes the stress.

It could be a language trick.

Perhaps your imperfection is a way of articulating something you would like to have, do, or be like, or experience.

If you could eliminate one imperfection in yourself, what would you choose?

I would like to get rid of my lack of follow-through. I have lots of interests, and leave lots of projects incomplete...done half-way.

Seen that way, it is a flaw...perhaps crippling when you bring it up in your mind. I'll never complete my goal because I don't follow-through.

It seems healthier to look at it as there are goals I really want to complete.

The former steals your energy, the latter supplements it.

Just something to think about.

What is your imperfection?

Have a great day and week ahead!

:)

Replies

• DaylightDuchess
    DaylightDuchess Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    My disability!
  • DaylightDuchess
    DaylightDuchess Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I don't feel bad about that, though...that was never in my control. I don't see physical characteristics as flaws like that...some people are real sick with various things they can't control, but that's just not their flaw as they aren't responsible for its cause.

Most of what people refer to as flaws, aren't of their choosing such as scars! Otherwise, I don't have any!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    My indecisiveness is the first one that came to mind
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    procrastination
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I'm human garbage. Can we clean that up or nah?
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Longer hair, maybe some targeted lipo.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I keep trying to think of an imperfection but I’m drawing a blank.

Just kidding, I wish I wasn’t so humble.

:lol:
  • MonaLisaLianne
    MonaLisaLianne Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My age. It's my only flaw.
    ;)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I would speak out more about my beliefs & views. I am just so tired, especially now in this internet age. I feel like I am supposed to pick one side and be 100% in it, but I'm not. I don't have it in me to fight everyone all the time. So I just glaze over big topics and keep it light 99% of the time even though I have strong feelings, beliefs, etc. I rarely stand up for them at all and I fully recognize a lot of it is the area I live in and how much pushback I would receive...not even as worried about the pushback from extremists on the "other side" but as concerned about the pushback I'd get from people who generally do share my views, but not 100%. I think that freaks me out more.
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I hate my voice lol...wish I could change it but whatcha gonna do? :D