NEW: Updated Friends Discussion Thread!

Options
zach_duden
zach_duden Posts: 30 Member
edited March 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone!

I created a discussion thread a few years ago for people to add new supportive and motivational friends. Since several of the accounts on there have since become inactive (including my original @ zachduden account) I wanted to create an updated thread for people to add new MFP friends!

Feel free to comment below and introduce yourself so that others may add you!

I’m constantly adding people to my friends list to support and cheer-on throughout their weight loss journey, so feel free to add me as well!

Happy logging!

Replies

• MaryMomMimi
    MaryMomMimi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Zach, I'm Mary. I've been on this app for a couple of weeks and just now joining the community. My son encouraged me to use MFP to track my macros so here I am. So far I've lost 10.2 pounds and I'm feeling better already. Thanks for restarting this thread!
  • jasmine1129
    jasmine1129 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I’m Jasmine. Always looking for friends who can help keep me motivated. I am on here daily and love reading people’s posts. Feel free to add me!
  • melissawaters89
    melissawaters89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Melissa, once again I'm trying to lose weight. This is my 4th attempt in the last year to get healthy, I just keep falling off track by getting stressed about eating right and enough or struggling with working out. So here I am looking for guidance, motivation, and some inspiring ideas to do better this time. I really want to make so many changes to better my self. Let's do this together!
  • KeThur_18
    KeThur_18 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Kelsey I'm just trying to get a handle on this thing called weight loss.
  • Averagechick2015
    Averagechick2015 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I’m Taylor feel free to add me friend and support are always a bonus on this journey!
  • natancrv7
    natancrv7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Natan and I'm looking for more friends!
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Vera Here. Always here for support and to encourage everyone on their fitness/health journey. Feel free to add me!
  • noumena_
    noumena_ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I need lots of cheerleading and positivity. Hope to see you all in my friends list :)
  • zorrocat
    zorrocat Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hello! :)

My name is John. I'm 20-25 pounds lighter than I was in college, but currently 10 pounds heavier than I was last summer. Right now, I'm focusing on training for a 10K I'm running in Norway in June, but at the same time, I need all the support I can get to stop snacking when the afternoon starts to drag at work.

I'm on here every day and do my best to support everyone. Feel free to add me!
  • ocnldy
    ocnldy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Im Les. I lost right about 100lbs in 2016, but then decided I need to take time off. Well I took too much time off and I am back up 50lbs, comes back on far too easily. I am having trouble staying focused as I get back on track and would love to make some new friends. Please feel free to add me. Going Fat to Fit to Fat and Back...
    hdjt30mqzq9y.jpg

I am also on the hunt for an accountabili-buddy, someone that would be interested in striking up a friendship and setting up daily checkins.
  • xxxmissrobertsonxxx
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Natalie and this is my second time trying to use MFP. I need buddies so we can help each other stay motivated. Feel free to add me.
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add me. I'm new - looking for motivated and motivating friends.
  • ashandkeals
    ashandkeals Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m Erin and have been a MyFitnessPal user off and on since 2011! I have an autoimmune illness called Hashimotos and Graves Disease! Fun times, not! One thing is clear, I have a hard time loosing weight. I recently became dairy and gluten free because I found out I am allergic. I started my weight loss journey 3/14/18 after being fed up! I practice intermittent fasting most days. I am really interested in the keto diet. So if any of this interests you please send me a request! @ashandkeals Thanks!
  • daydreee
    daydreee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Daydre pronounced Day-drEE. I am a SAHM to 3 girls and coach's wife. I managed to drop 60ish lbs on weight watchers before they switched the plan and the new one wasn't for me so here I am. I tried MFP years ago and I wasn't dedicated like I am now. I'm always up for new friends to encourage and so that I can stay motivated on an off day.
  • KC3354
    KC3354 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Trying this again, feel free to add.
  • TheAnxiousPineapple
    TheAnxiousPineapple Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I’m Lori! I try to be active everyday so feel free to add me!
  • PeteTheGamer2910mfp
    PeteTheGamer2910mfp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Morning. Pete here. Uk based, open diary, log daily and just rebooted my account. Lost over 50lbs already. Losing another 56lbs for my wedding next summer. Feel free to add
  • zach_duden
    zach_duden Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I’ve added all of you!
  • khooptry
    khooptry Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hello! Kristi here... I have used MFP over the past couple of years off and on. Re-dedicatiymyself to fitness and health goals. Want to get back what I have lost over the past 4 years. Feel free to add me! I love the motivation and have been using daily.

• samiley93
    samiley93 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Sam! I've lost about 20lbs before joining MFP, but now I really like this website. I like getting to chat with people and motivate each other. Feel free to add me! :)